Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread: Starry Knight (AKA Snowy Kat in the V&H forum)
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm

Starry Knight (AKA Snowy Kat in the V&H forum)

It is difficult to write this update. Our dear friend and fellow guildie Starry Knight passed away this afternoon at about 3:10 PST. She had been in the hospital for about 3 weeks, and the damage was too great for her to overcome. They took her off the ventilator, and she passed away peacefully and in no pain. She was suffering from Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and sepsis resulting from pneumonia.

Plans for an event to honor her memory will be forthcoming. We're also discussing a guestbook or website to allow us all to remember her. We all loved her dearly and would like to share our stories about her with each other. We all have fond memories of how we met her, how she helped us, funny things she frequently said, etc. Her generosity, spirit, and humor were loved by us all and will not be forgotten.

Zazie

Sapphire Dragons guild
    US Server 1

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Sorry for your loss. I know you all cared for her very much. *hugs you all*

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    A very sad day and sad news indeed. She will be truly missed. she will be in thoughts and prayers.

AnimatedCandleThoughtandPrayers.gif

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    My deepest sympathies to her family and friends!

This is incredibly sad! I know she will be missed by all who loved her.

Thank you for letting us know.

Rest in peace, Starry. I have a picture, from the equinox, where I first met her. Here it is

http://i.imgur.com/BMa9vtN.png
    Last edited by Rolak; 05.12.2014 at 19:36.

you may need to refresh the page it takes you to in order to see the picture

Server
    US1
    I am so so sorry to hear this... very sad news.
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Avenian
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Very, very sorry to hear this. Her friends and family will be in my prayers as will she. Take this opportunity to tell your friends how much you love them because life is short.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    WarriorCat
    I am deeply saddened to hear about Starry passing and I would like to offer my deepest sympathies to her family and friends. I have not known her for a long time but I know that she will be dearly missed.
    Rest in peace my friend.
    Last edited by WarriorCat; 05.12.2014 at 20:36.