Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread: English 2.38.2 Update Notes - Tuesday December 16 2014
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    US1 (Armageddon, Anarky, Korruption, Execution) US2 (Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction) EU1 (Vyrus)
    The colors of sending a whisper and receiving a whisper are now very similar.
    For the Underdogs

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Ebabea
    I was not referring to you fauna

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauna G Windspirit View Post
    "New "Particle Clipping" and "Light Clipping" advanced graphics sliders for adjusting when particles and lights stop showing.
    Graphics: The "Object Distance" and "Mob Distance" options in Advanced have been changed to "Object Clipping" and "Creature Clipping" and are now based on pixel screen size. Also, object distance clipping has been generally improved. Some players will see a noticeable improvement to the frame rate."

Someone explain what this means to me. I have never been able to figure out all those things.
    Thanks. PM if you like.
    I would also like to know this.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    I was not referring to you fauna
    i know. giggles i was implying that i wrote a complaint then deleted it. was a joke.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    eljay, weljay, heljay, peljay
    Quote Originally Posted by kapr View Post
    And it's the same as local chat. It was better the way it was. Ideally, it would be nice if we could choose the chat colors ourselves.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Madam Ladybug
    Id of suggested to just change the color of mod chat... maybe like an darkish orange or orangy red?
    Madam Ladybug, Rune Knights, US2 <3

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    I suggested instead of color change just make it say [WH] instead of [W] in the shorthand. Problem woulda been solved. Now people don't see whispers cuz they look like zone chat.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by kapr View Post
    This is working as intended. It will cause much less confusion than having whisper the same color as Mod chat. The orangey color is being used by village chat.
    The feeling was that when sending/receiving a whisper, generally, the player will know what he/she typed - as opposed to what is being received. Given a few days to get used to it, I'm fairly certain that everyone will be fine...

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by DaimTest View Post
    This is working as intended. It will cause much less confusion than having whisper the same color as Mod chat. The orangey color is being used by village chat.
    The feeling was that when sending/receiving a whisper, generally, the player will know what he/she typed - as opposed to what is being received. Given a few days to get used to it, I'm fairly certain that everyone will be fine...
    Perhaps but now they mix with zone chat which could be very confusing.
    My suggestion would have solved the problem w/o changing any colors

I agree. Its harder now to made diference between ur whisper and someones whisper. Before was better and easier to see. I wonder is it possible to return it as before?
    Kathrynne EU1 Server