Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: English 2.38.2 Update Notes - Tuesday December 16 2014
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasp View Post
    Id of suggested to just change the color of mod chat... maybe like an darkish orange or orangy red?
    Leave my "majenta" coloured mod chat alone, lol
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Just a question: What's up with the empty christmas presents in Ardent?
    When I had stolen gifts quests, the boxes in ardent were empty so it's not that.
    Anyone know?

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia
    Somebody beat you to pick the presents!

Might have been me......
    Bless, Guild leader of Asgaard, EU-en

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    really? only one person can get them????
    and you beat me only if you server-hopped

No, Fauna... like the stolen gifts, the presents in Ardent will re-spawn after a time.
    ~~ Marisol Bluesurf ~~ US1 ~~

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauna G Windspirit View Post
    really? only one person can get them????
    and you beat me only if you server-hopped
    I'll keep an eye on you and jump infront of you!
    Nahh :-P
    Bless, Guild leader of Asgaard, EU-en

Even though I've always been able to play with all the highest settings with minimal lagging, thank you for letting me control the distance better. I like to see everything I'm about to run into. Us priests need to judge how much sp we are about to use and decide our best course of zig zagging through those insane mobs (better known as bat "poop" crazy). Thanks for bringing cheer to the grinch zone love that it's more team friendly and I'm loving the light show of colors in the sky. A++

I do agree with everyone on the whisper chat, It's very hard for me to read when in local chat may I suggest a color we don't use ever like maybe tan that is similar to the color you use here for the Reply & Member Names? It's easy on the eyes and not that ugly. Just a thought.
    Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever.

Horace Mann

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Whisper was changed from the dark purple to what it now is, a light lilac because Mod chat/Dev chat was very close in color and every time a MOD spoke someone would whisper back asking, "Why are you whispering to me". It got confusing for some, even long time players.

For the whispers, they do say whisper and are a bit different color than the local chat. If you hold down shift and click on whisper tab while in local chat it will add/remove whispers from being seen in local chat. That way it will flash and you have to go to whisper channel to see it.

Just a thought.