Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.38.3 - Thursday December 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly Baby View Post
    wow Just got on and it is really Dark., tried to brighten everything have brightness up as high as it will go and it still pretty dark.
    Ardent and Village, Traders, Mounds. It is like not Dark, Dark, just dusky dark. Sigh hard to explain.
    Maybe some one else can help.

Ezia

US 1 server

Hope this new reboot will help.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Supernatural, Paranormal, Cheeseburger
    wow Just got on and it is really Dark., tried to brighten everything have brightness up as high as it will go and it still pretty dark.
    Ardent and Village, Traders, Mounds. It is like not Dark, Dark, just dusky dark. Sigh hard to explain.
    Maybe some one else can help.

Ezia

US 1 server

Hope this new reboot will help.
    If it's still this way after the reboot; try adjusting the 'Light Clipping' setting in 'graphics advanced'.

From prior patch notes: New "Particle Clipping" and "Light Clipping" advanced graphics sliders for adjusting when particles and lights stop showing.
    Last edited by Tacgnol; 18.12.2014 at 06:57.

Turned all my clippings up, actually the light clipping did nothing, went up with it and down and back to the best setting which is at the high right side and could not see any difference. So maybe in time will change.
    I don't know. just guess I can get use to dusky looking days. Happy just to be able to play.

Thanks

Ezia
    US1

Ok been on for an hour and it has gotten lighter, so the longer Im on the better it looks.

Lol.
    Ezia
    US 1

Hi, all,

We're hearing reports about more missing textures, this time related to hats and sudden hair loss. If any of you have some screenshots, we'd love to see them. Thank you!

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Parmenides, Parm2, Parm3, Parm's Little
    I dont know what you have done... but my framerate droped from 28-30 down to 6(!)-18. In graphics settings I moved all clipping sliders a bit backwards from quality to performance... its still worse than before

Yes, I'm German and my English is terrible - Live with it!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmenides View Post
    I dont know what you have done... but my framerate droped from 28-30 down to 6(!)-18. In graphics settings I moved all clipping sliders a bit backwards from quality to performance... its still worse than before
    When did this happen?

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    When did this happen?
    It happened on my first login after this patch. Meanwhile I played a bit with graphic settings and now the framerate is at 30+ again, even though the sliders are at high quality.
    Could it be that the server connection was not the best one? btw, happened in village.
    I'll keep an eye on it and in case the problem appears again I try to make some screenshots from settings / framerate / ping-rate.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmenides View Post
    It happened on my first login after this patch. Meanwhile I played a bit with graphic settings and now the framerate is at 30+ again, even though the sliders are at high quality.
    Could it be that the server connection was not the best one? btw, happened in village.
    I'll keep an eye on it and in case the problem appears again I try to make some screenshots from settings / framerate / ping-rate.
    Thank you for your quick response.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Since the last patch it seems to me the game more often become lagging after a playtime of at least one hour. The framerate drops to 5 or 6 fps, after relog all is ok again. The lag does not appear slowly, it 'just happens'. Rune into any other zone does not help.
    It also happened sometimes that the game gets totally frozen - this is mainly after relog, rune into any zone and kill one / two bounties.
    Sadly i cant reproduce it, but maybe other noticed the same issue.