Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.38.3 - Thursday December 18
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    eljay, weljay, heljay, peljay
    I have noticed it too, Parm. Never had this happen before, but all of a sudden my framerate just drops like a stone.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by feljay View Post
    I have noticed it too, Parm. Never had this happen before, but all of a sudden my framerate just drops like a stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmenides View Post
    Since the last patch it seems to me the game more often become lagging after a playtime of at least one hour. The framerate drops to 5 or 6 fps, after relog all is ok again. The lag does not appear slowly, it 'just happens'. Rune into any other zone does not help.
    It also happened sometimes that the game gets totally frozen - this is mainly after relog, rune into any zone and kill one / two bounties.
    Sadly i cant reproduce it, but maybe other noticed the same issue.
    Did either of you try clearing yoiur in-game cache? That might help, it's what it was added for.

*daft question alert*

What is in-game cache, how is it cleared?
    Thanks!

*end of daft question*

Not so daft, Kaydee... I have the same question. How DO you clear it?
    ~~ Marisol Bluesurf ~~ US1 ~~

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    They added it to help with the issues described. Cache.jpg Find this screen by clicking: Menu> Settings> Options then scroll down to Clear Cache.

I have done it and it doesn't cause any problems, nothing disappears, it just clears up and cleans up things to try to make the game smoother for you.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    eljay, weljay, heljay, peljay
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    Did either of you try clearing yoiur in-game cache? That might help, it's what it was added for.
    Will do.