Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.39.0 - Wednesday January 14 2015

English Patchnotes 2.39.0 - Wednesday January 14 2015

Hello Everyone!

This is small build that has a couple of improvements and some bug fixes. And, Grinchta has fled Ardent. He was heard muttering that he was so misunderstood.

A special memorial for Starry Knight was added to the plaza in front of Ardent Castle.

Improvements

• Smoothed out hitching while loading a zone (at 77% especially).
    • Removed some of the occasional frame rate stutters.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when the Shadow Detail slider was set to 100%.
    • Fixed: Dragon's Fanged Hat and Steam goggles missing: this appears to be caused by a problem in the dts file. Since we had a problem like this before, I wonder if there is a basic problem now with the exporter running out of memory- and the file has simply grown so large that we continue to have problems when exporting.
    • Fixed: adjusted monster detail default settings
    • Fixed: Aegis does not stop holy damage. I can blast through anything while it's in aegis, killing it before it comes out. This is with Holy Bolt, Smite, and Divine Hammer.
    • Fixed: Certain objects (such as torches) are now clipped together, instead of the stand disappearing but a floating flame remaining.
    • Fixed: when opening the Shared Trunk, if it had no items in it, a "Retrieving Items..." text would appear and never go away.
    • Fixed: right-clicking to inspect an item in the Shared Trunk would show the wrong item (for example, one's hat or an item in one's bag).
    • Fixed: key bindings for players with certain non-ASCII keyboard layouts, such as Bulgarian, would be lost every time they entered the game.
    • Glitches
      • Fixed: Sadik in Rackabone Peak keeps sinking lower.
      • Fixed: At 1 -97 148 in Underbelly, there is a graphical error with the water.
      • Fixed: Floating tree at -126 -168 189 in Creation Caves
      • Fixed: Wood Gather in Green Gate was listed incorrectly as Level 6 instead of Level 16.

" A special memorial for Starry Knight was added to the plaza in front of Ardent Castle."

This is what makes this game so special and different to others, amazing work devs, thank you

" A special memorial for Starry Knight was added to the plaza in front of Ardent Castle."

This is what makes this game so special and different to others, amazing work devs, thank you

double posted by accident, but worth saying twice
    Last edited by marko; 14.01.2015 at 00:37.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Badger Reborn, Badger66
    are the servers still down ??
    keep being given the message that it either lost connection , server down, couldn't find server, then managed to get in (was in winterfell city)
    portaled to ardent and once again told server was down, then lost connection,
    and then had 3 'this account seems to be allready logged in'
    am verifying atm, but would be nice if i knew wether to even bother to restart, or if everything is up n running and the problem is at my end .
    thanx

all clear, i finally got in
    the statue for Starry is really awesome, thankyou

Last edited by Badger66; 14.01.2015 at 02:37.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Thanks for the fixes.
    "Fixed: Aegis does not stop holy damage. I can blast through anything while it's in aegis, killing it before it comes out. This is with Holy Bolt, Smite, and Divine Hammer."

Next build, can you fix it so mobs don't get stuck on things, then aegis? If they can't figure out how to go around the obstacles, perhaps make the obstacles not solid for them? IDK but especially in underbelly it's an issue.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Astro1, Peanutshell and Mother Astro
    The Memorial for Starry Knight is very well done, thank-you for doing this.

I just found Starry's memorial, and it made me gasp and brought tears to my eyes
    ~it is so wonderful!
    Thank you!

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Nice try CIA.
    I've sent 5 bug reports, but it doesn't look like any of them were fixed. They were the huge tiles of water missing in isle vega, Mutagen zog missing its icon, Players can dodge friendly projectiles and Ostendar's Grammar needs fixing when he talks about his dead brother. Another one i didn't put in the bug reports; Mutagen can go to aegis if he's stunned or given the frozen debuff right after his 1 hit kill attack.

You must get alot of reports each day. Im sure you'll fix these next patch tho.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    [*]Smoothed out hitching while loading a zone (at 77% especially).
    When portalling, I hitch at 0%, 80%, and 97%....so it still takes just as long to change zones. Had a guildie test too...same results except she hitched at 79% instead of 80% - so I don't think it's just me.

This was on US2 with toons PDii and Yinare - specifically Ardent to Eternal City.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Ebabea
    On my toon do not work option Truck quest