Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.39.0 - Wednesday January 14 2015
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    While I think the memorial statue is a very nice thing, I wonder if it could include all our fallen friends?
    Prometheus for one and I'm sure there are others we'd like to remember too.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    WarriorCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauna G Windspirit View Post
    While I think the memorial statue is a very nice thing, I wonder if it could include all our fallen friends?
    Prometheus for one and I'm sure there are others we'd like to remember too.
    I agree with FG

Help
    Getting Message that unable to connect to master server?
    Make sure Connected to an internet connection.

Can someone please advise

Ezia

* Regarding Starry's statue, it is our intent to create a permanent memorial to all of our departed players. (Please see this thread if you have suggestions: https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...uture-memorial) Players need only contact us if they have lost someone, and we are more than happy to memorialize them within the game, as was the case with Starry's guild. Unfortunately, if people do not contact us, we don't have any way of knowing. So please do feel free to contact us always! Thanks.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    US1 (Armageddon, Anarky, Korruption, Execution) US2 (Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction) EU1 (Vyrus)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly Baby View Post
    Help
    Getting Message that unable to connect to master server?
    Make sure Connected to an internet connection.

Can someone please advise

Ezia
    https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...+master+server
    For the Underdogs

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    The memorial exceeded my expectations.
    Nice job.

Memorial is very nice.

Ezia
    US1

Quote Originally Posted by Fauna G Windspirit View Post
    Next build, can you fix it so mobs don't get stuck on things, then aegis? If they can't figure out how to go around the obstacles, perhaps make the obstacles not solid for them? IDK but especially in underbelly it's an issue.
    If you post a screenshot of the most common case where they get stuck on an obstacle, we can make a fix. It's hard to catch every possible case, but we could fix the most common ones.
    Thanks, Damon

Thank you for the memorial, very well done. Gives me hope that some of the old community values are still strong!
    Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever.

Horace Mann

Quote Originally Posted by Spore View Post
    I've sent 5 bug reports, but it doesn't look like any of them were fixed. They were the huge tiles of water missing in isle vega, Mutagen zog missing its icon, Players can dodge friendly projectiles and Ostendar's Grammar needs fixing when he talks about his dead brother. Another one i didn't put in the bug reports; Mutagen can go to aegis if he's stunned or given the frozen debuff right after his 1 hit kill attack.

You must get alot of reports each day. Im sure you'll fix these next patch tho.
    I have all of your reports spore. They are sitting on my list and as soon as I get a chance I will fix them all! Thank you for taking the time to send them in, we appreciate it.