Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.39.0 - Wednesday January 14 2015
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Slye View Post
    If you post a screenshot of the most common case where they get stuck on an obstacle, we can make a fix. It's hard to catch every possible case, but we could fix the most common ones.
    Thanks, Damon
    Thanks for the reply. I did send in a bug report regarding the bounty Ethel with the /loc
    Will post screen next time it happens

Thanks! Its so great to have staff so connected to the community & it is nice that Starry's memorial is so public. My understanding was it was going in the Sapphire dragon's guild village this is so much better. I would have felt like an intruder to have visited it there.
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1

Server
    US1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauna G Windspirit View Post
    While I think the memorial statue is a very nice thing, I wonder if it could include all our fallen friends?
    Prometheus for one and I'm sure there are others we'd like to remember too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    * Regarding Starry's statue, it is our intent to create a permanent memorial to all of our departed players. (Please see this thread if you have suggestions: https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...uture-memorial) Players need only contact us if they have lost someone, and we are more than happy to memorialize them within the game, as was the case with Starry's guild. Unfortunately, if people do not contact us, we don't have any way of knowing. So please do feel free to contact us always! Thanks.
    Regarding a memorial to Prometheus... the community DID ask at the time of his passing and the idea of the Fallen Hero Wall was suggested but nothing ever came of it. Thank you for the posted thread Sarah.
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Slye View Post
    If you post a screenshot of the most common case where they get stuck on an obstacle, we can make a fix. It's hard to catch every possible case, but we could fix the most common ones.
    Thanks, Damon
    Here are two that I was able to capture.
    Or not. Can't add a pic here.
    Sent a ticket to CS.
    Last edited by FaunaG; 14.01.2015 at 17:16.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Regarding a memorial to Prometheus... the community DID ask at the time of his passing and the idea of the Fallen Hero Wall was suggested but nothing ever came of it. Thank you for the posted thread Sarah.
    https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...ight=Promethus

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    TY Rishi

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Thanks! Its so great to have staff so connected to the community & it is nice that Starry's memorial is so public. My understanding was it was going in the Sapphire dragon's guild village this is so much better. I would have felt like an intruder to have visited it there.
    Kaya, you are always welcome to come visit! Just remember it is not true that my garden is a party destination! I have motion detectors that turn on the water if anyone gets too close!

Proud Leader of the Sapphire Dragon Guild

US Server 1

Thank you Mad Otter staff for putting up the statue to Starry Knight's Memory. I love the Dragon Shield and the 2 stars next to the engraving. I too thought it would be in our village and I am glad it is in a place where all of her friends can easily get to it to see. Some of us have already gathered around it, just sat there for a bit, and I even met someone new, a friend of hers that stated they used to go on "runs" together.

In Gratitude,
    Wait the Wizard
    SapphireDragon Guild