Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread: English Patchnotes 2.40.4 - Thursday February 19 2015

English Patchnotes 2.40.4 - Thursday February 19 2015

Full Release Notes
    May you all have visions of sugar-plums dancing in your heads!

This patch has a new holiday event zone, "Sugarsweet Summit", a new outfit, bug fixes, and a few improvements.

Improvements

• Sugarsweet Summit, a new event zone, is up now.
    • Improved Advanced Lighting so it takes up less memory, which should hopefully make it faster and less prone to crashes. (With Advanced Lighting on, in Ardent this saves about 200 Megs!)
    • Removed the "Friend All" pop up that occurs when moving into a village (due to popular request).
    • Spirit Regeneration when out of combat is a little slower than before.
    • Changed Fishing and Bug Collecting so they take nearly the same amount of time to do as Mining and Plants. (hopefully) reduced the time to pet and feed ranching animals (untested).
    • The effects section on tooltips for loot and gatherables will now be smaller, but will expand after hover for a second or two. This should make tooltips for gatherables less annoying when gathering many items.
    • Monsters and players using click-to-move are better now at avoiding obstacles.
    • We made the coin loot stacks a little more visible.
    • Boosted the drop rate of the Pyrrick Acorn.

Bug Fixes

• Hopefully fixed a gnogmentation bug causing certain items to be shown as empty, even though they have talents attached.
    • Fixed underwater fog in advanced lighting mode.
    • Cleaned up some boss exclamations
    • Made friendlies so they cannot enter Aegis.
    • Hopefully fixed bug causing players to get stuck in a weird "dead" state requiring a relog to fix.
    • Hopefully fixed the cause of many cases of getting permanently stuck at 0% loading in a zone.
    • Hopefully fixed a very rare bug that could prevent mail from being viewed.
    • Fixed: Players can't remove other players from friends list nor guild if their name contains an umlaut ( ä, ü, and ö )
    • Fixed a bug where a player could close the game while teleporting, and effectively cancel the teleport.
    • Fixed: /cinfo and /kick aren't working with names with ä,ü,ö,ß
    Last edited by Damon Slye; 19.02.2015 at 10:15.

thank you for the update

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Madam Ladybug
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    [*]Removed the "Friend All" pop up that occurs when moving into a village (due to popular request).[*]Changed Fishing and Bug Collecting so they take nearly the same amount of time to do as Mining and Plants. (hopefully) reduced the time to pet and feed ranching animals (untested).
    [*]Boosted the drop rate of the Pyrrick Acorn.

yassss you guys are the bestest! thanks for all your hard work, ily staff and dev team <3

edit: "The effects section on tooltips for loot and gatherables will now be smaller, but will expand after hover for a second or two. This should make tooltips for gatherables less annoying when gathering many items." I was wondering if this could be toggled off?
    Last edited by Gasp; 19.02.2015 at 12:00.
    Madam Ladybug, Rune Knights, US2 <3

Hey,

I noticed that the refresh time on Shockwave and Fire Burst has gone up from 13 seconds to 15 seconds with the latest patch. I don't see it in the patch notes, even though it's a pretty significant change. I would have appreciated a heads up, it really took me a dozen deaths to understand what had changed!!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by BezoAL View Post
    Hey,

I noticed that the refresh time on Shockwave and Fire Burst has gone up from 13 seconds to 15 seconds with the latest patch. I don't see it in the patch notes, even though it's a pretty significant change. I would have appreciated a heads up, it really took me a dozen deaths to understand what had changed!!
    I asked about this and was told as far back as September the time has been 15 seconds refresh time. Are you talking about what is posted on the tool-tips or elapsed time? Micro-lag can affect the actual refresh time, I see that myself on my own characters.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by BezoAL View Post
    Hey,

I have been saying this regarding my priest's feats for a long time.
    It's not lag for me either. I tested it over and over and watched closely. If there was lag, I redid it.
    The description is what it is with the swift robe, but the actual time is though ydh swift robe feat.
    Others have noticed it too but I've yet to hear from any of the PTB regarding it.
    I assumed they saw and were looking into it.

i can't remember where the problem started but def when we first had the swift robes it did reduce the spell refresh time...but sometime during p2 that changed (or with the addition of p2)...all i know is that there are mobs that can get 2 or more hits in before heal will refresh which since heal had been pretty much instant prior something changed...

Sorry that I took so long to respond. I do need to retract my complaint there.. It was the lack of Swift Robe on my gear that induced the change in refresh time for my feats! As is often the case, Bezoal was just a bit confused. I'm very sorry! Patch approved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post

• Hopefully fixed a very rare bug that could prevent mail from being viewed.
    This was fixed for some days then it started happening again its annoying
    Kathrynne EU1 Server

Server
    US1
    Chars
    US1 (Armageddon, Anarky, Korruption, Execution) US2 (Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction)
    I enjoyed the event zone
    For the Underdogs