Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Thread: Deals and trades US server
    Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    Not sure what you on about Irish but all my items are 100% tradable and offer stands as it is.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    Not sure what you on about Irish but all my items are 100% tradable and offer stands as it is.
    The sockets and harvesters I figured were part of the gifts from membership. If I am mistaken my apologies.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I respectfully disagree, they are paid for as part of membership which is not free. I can understand keeping untradeable the gifts given to new players (the reason why these items were originally made untradeable was to prevent abuse by players making alts to trade free gifts with) but once a player decides to invest in the game and buy membership they have made a financial commitment to the game.
    Actually the membership has its own perks/priviledges such as membership items.jpg membership2.jpg membership1.jpg

But the gifts they include are gifts and were changed a while back to be not tradable. Although it seems some were overlooked.
    Last edited by IrishElf; 01.03.2017 at 14:31.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    eljay, weljay, heljay, peljay
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I respectfully disagree, they are paid for as part of membership which is not free. I can understand keeping untradeable the gifts given to new players (the reason why these items were originally made untradeable was to prevent abuse by players making alts to trade free gifts with) but once a player decides to invest in the game and buy membership they have made a financial commitment to the game.
    I agree with this. Any items given as part of a paid membership should be tradeable.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    Actually the membership has its own perks/priviledges such as membership items.jpg membership2.jpg membership1.jpg

But the gifts they include are gifts and were changed a while back to be not tradable. Although it seems some were overlooked.
    i don't see a disclaimer stating they are untradeable on this pics. am i missing something?

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    They were changed well over a year ago to be account bound and through a possible bug became tradable. So I imagine if they choose to fix the possible bug, they will.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    Selling a bulk of itemshop items for Crowns. Not interested in trade looking for Crowns.
    146 sockets
    136 ultra clockwork harvesters
    6 Longer medallion extractors
    10 vanilla glazed muffins
    10 cherry whipped cupcakes
    4 Turkey dinners
    and full set of golden gathering tools

Selling all this for 3000 crowns. If you are interested please PM me on forums. Can negotiate on prize if the offer is reasonable.

PS. I got alot of ingame stuff aswell like 20k premium supplies and various pigs, beams etc that I can throw on top of the deal.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Kiven Fozil Shams
    Selling legendary priest gear including nine tails maces. Also have robes shields and weapons.
    maces level 75 and 76 shields level 76 and robes level 76 and 77
    name Kiven server US1
    still selling
    Last edited by Shams; 02.04.2017 at 13:53.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Kiven Fozil Shams
    Still selling ninetails maces level 75 and 76
    server US1 name kiven