Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Thread: Discussions for priests
    User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Nether, Melizabel Ginald
    Targetting is a major issue, especially when someone use a gralla, which they are freely able to use. Targetting anyone that seems to "cluster up" especially when theres movement. Not everyone understands that spreading out around the boss helps everyone, especially themself if they want to be targettable for a heal/beer or<insert random blessing>.

PS, why do bless and mass absorb shield block out eachother?
    Wannabe paladin

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    kagamine lenn, fireburst, kagamine rinn v4x, (suicided hunter)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nether View Post
    Targetting is a major issue, especially when someone use a gralla, which they are freely able to use. Targetting anyone that seems to "cluster up" especially when theres movement. Not everyone understands that spreading out around the boss helps everyone, especially themself if they want to be targettable for a heal/beer or<insert random blessing>.

PS, why do bless and mass absorb shield block out eachother?
    I think Its due to the protection gain from ''bless'' overlaps absorb shield in ''some kind of way''.

Personally I don't use Bless the skill, so I have no idea, but if it does, i will want it not to be block out each other.

The whole conversation is moot anyway. If I'm the only one who wants it, they're not gonna do it, and imo if they were gonna, they would have a long time ago.
    So, I say we move on to something else... like the fact that I have absolutely no idea what my feats are on sight anymore.
    It's funny cause before, I knew what they were without even looking and could just press the number but now that they look different my brain thinks they ARE different and so can't remember that 1 is shield 2 is stun, etc etc, unless I think about it as I am now. In battle there's no time to sit and think. :P
    Well I agree this conversation is useless, because no exact changes has been done so far.... However priest is great as they are, as secondary tank when warriors aren't here.

And yes my feats. thats what I am talking about the icons. I HATE the new icons, it looks like children games. And I clicked the wrong one when I first seen it in game.

To sum up, our points so far are:

-Attack speed issue

-Issue of building threat and keep aggro

-Mass cure should or shouldn't exist

-Some skills crash when using together

-New icon is confusing and doesn't look nice as it used to be.

-Damage is relatively low in compare.

Please add any if you think there are more

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

-Priest➡the best class to be-
    Holy Or Shadow? Holy= slow but safe Shadow= Fast but risky

-Always here to give opinions, don't like it? Leave it-
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Just as a point, not all priests WANT to be tanks. Some want to just be healers. Unless you refer to being able to save oneself.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction
    If shadow priests got the attention they deserve, and priests had a taunt or two, them I would definitely play mine again. I leveled my shadow priest to 25 and stopped... too slow for my taste. Not very useful in parties either when the majority of their abilities are Dots that last over 25 seconds. Really it takes only a few seconds to kill a monster. I don't have much experience playing a priest granted... but based on how far mine has gotten, it wasn't fun.
    For the Underdogs

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Nether, Melizabel Ginald
    Quote Originally Posted by kapr View Post
    If shadow priests got the attention they deserve, and priests had a taunt or two, them I would definitely play mine again. I leveled my shadow priest to 25 and stopped... too slow for my taste. Not very useful in parties either when the majority of their abilities are Dots that last over 25 seconds. Really it takes only a few seconds to kill a monster. I don't have much experience playing a priest granted... but based on how far mine has gotten, it wasn't fun.
    I think the issue with dots in general is they just looked at how the damage was per tick vs other direct damage skills from other classes. Poison hunter suffers the same and ofc dots overlap eachother.

Do not know if hunters have a skill that works like corruption, but for those that dont know, corruption has 2 components; damage which is lackluster and a curse part that lowers the shadow resistance on targets.

Also as a question, do anyone know if condemn damage is applied before or after damage has been adjusted compared to protection (armor/resistances). It´s just isnt clear how combat damage is calculated. Is critical damage applied before or after its adjusted for armor/resistances. If its before, the damage would be significantly higher compared to if its applied after.

This can also explain why poison dots are so weak as it might be that each tick (thats low as it is) is adjusted for resistances each time it deals damage when it should be like direct damage, only suffer one resistance reduction.
    Wannabe paladin

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Can someone from Mad Otter please explain why over time Shadow priests lost their 2 handed mace? I know a really long time ago we did have a choice of one or two handed. With Holy priests having some really powerful (some more powerful than shaow) feats, I'd like to see the 2 handed added back in.

2 of my friends reskilled their shadows priests - trying to improve their self-healing abilities the changed their gear and exchanged heal for vampiric and then skilled the ultimate vampira. The description told them that once the ultimate was was unlocked vampiric would heal them instead im deducting hp in exchange for mana.

Unfortunaltely for both of the it doesn't work. The tooltip says: Heals 0hp for 1 second. Recommended sending a bug report - don't know when they will send it.
    Sturmwächter
    Wer Wind sät, wird Sturm ernten