Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Thread: Discussions for hunters
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    US2: Ysidra (priest); Tonantzina (warrior); Silent Green (hunter); Bai Fan (wizard) US1: Dawntreader (Hunter); Tsubaki Shivers (Wizard)
    tyvm, I was afraid this was going to be the case Finding some armor with Stealth on it is difficult (I've been hunting and looking.) I believe it's level 1 armor that has it, and none is dropping for my hunter as she is in teens. Made a temporary L1 hunter to seek it.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Heartsfang, Sukkubus
    http://villagersandheroesreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak

Crafted armor also has it, and i think that only crafted armor has it, if it is like most of the other base type skills. I do not have a hunter so i could not tell you for sure, but based on the pattern of all of the other 'granted skills' that come on armor, it almost certainly only comes from crafted armor. As far as i know, only skill increases to existing skills come on dropped armor.

Knowledge book says that sneak comes on armor at levels ending in 4 and 9, so 4, 9, 14, 19, etc. Knowledge book can be found ingame by clicking the menu, then clicking the icon that looks like a red book, and should have every possible crafted item you can make within it and what it takes to make them.

Like any other skill you WILL need to upgrade it, in this case meaning get it from a higher level set of armor, in order for it to be useful to you in any way. From the hunters that i have talked to, you will most likely need to use the "bling" to increase your skill level with it too.

I would personally abandon your attempt to find that super low level stuff and either craft some at that level when you need it again for a rebirth, or craft some at your level to keep the skill where it needs to be to remain effective.

At your stage of character development, getting the requisite level of crafting needed to make it should be a matter of doing the ethos island introduction to crafting quests. At higher levels you can usually find people to help you make it, or sometimes they appear in the Auction House for fairly cheap.
    Last edited by Heartsfang; 13.11.2016 at 04:34.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    I'm also a sneak hunter and always craft my bow, robe and hat for their feats. the rest of the gear are usually from drops. Hats will have the stealth you are looking for. sometimes players in world chat will be able to help with gear or bling, and i often see useful things in village community vaults. what server are you on?

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    Sneak can be obtained on both crafted gear and drops.

As mentioned above, the crafted version is probably easier to obtain. (Though of course, Sod's Law says you will pick up a sneak tunic right after you craft one.)
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wildflowers and SillyGirl
    I would like to be able to stag a group instead of stagging individually. It would be easier during runs thru multiple areas. Something to think about. Thank you!!

Server
    US1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella View Post
    I would like to be able to stag a group instead of stagging individually. It would be easier during runs thru multiple areas. Something to think about. Thank you!!
    You should post this under game suggestions...
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Merryfoot, Gleefoot and Vile Swiftblade (US-1) + Vile Swiftblade and Viles Slave (US-2)
    I don't know if it is posted somewhere cause it isn't in the rules that I can find, but why can I not combine nature and marksman runes on the some of the same items? For instance, I cannot make a nature and marksman hat and gnogment them together as I used to be able to do on my old (pre-Starfall) equipment. I can, however, mix my marksman and nature talents and I am able to gnogment them together on minor equipment such as gloves, boots and belts. This makes no sense at all to me. Can anyone enlighten me?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    This is true for all classes. You cannot mix nature/marksman (like a warrior cannot mix fury/lightning)...but only for the mastery items. You CAN put a nature spell on a marksman bow for example...but you CANNOT put a nature mastery on a marksman bow. It's true for priests (can't mix holy/shadow mastery) and wizards (ice/fire mastery) as well. Starfall finally made it so that all classes have an even playing field in this respect.