Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Thread: Policy Regarding Conversion of Open Villages to Private
    Help Please.. I have 60 members in my guild.. had a bit of hostile situation within the guild but that person is no longer a part of my guild.. I have 28 active member currently in village but it hasnt yet reclosed.. Its been 2wks and its still saying open.. Pleae reclose my village..

Leader: GuardianAngel
    Guild: SINLegacy
    Village: SINLegacy

Please help us...Ooops.. US2 server

Quote Originally Posted by VetHopeful View Post
    Help Please.. I have 60 members in my guild.. had a bit of hostile situation within the guild but that person is no longer a part of my guild.. I have 28 active member currently in village but it hasnt yet reclosed.. Its been 2wks and its still saying open.. Pleae reclose my village..

I think that for the game to revert the village to a closed guild village, the majority of the village must be in the guild, not just 25 in the guild. The devs may close it for you though, just saying that is why I think it is still an open village now. I could be wrong of course!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by VetHopeful View Post

Are you all in the original guild who owned the village? Or is this a new guild that took over an old guild village?

@VetHopeful - Hi, our programmer looked into your village, and it is already closed and private. It did not go public.