Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Gathering Water
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    Village plumbing could be its own separate village Project.
    Rank 1 : No water needed for cooking
    Rank 2 : Watering system for gardens. (choose from gardening sign to water plants)
    Rank 3: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 24hrs. (some set hour when its done. 12:00 ardent time for example)
    Rank 4: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 12 hrs. ( 12:00 and 24:00)
    Rank 5: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 6 hrs. (6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 24:00)
    Oh, I REALLY like this idea for a village project!

i don't find gathering water that much of a chore (i ahve the gather hats on 3 of my 4 toons) but i like the idea for the project go go suggested...especially as it would remove some of the garden grind (which i USED to LOVE doing but now find it a HUGE turnoff and part of the reason i am not playing as much..the reasons are myriad but since i do garden/ranch first those grinds shut me down pretty fast so i don't often get to the other parts of the game that *grind* me down these days)

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia
    Rank 6: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 4 hrs. (starting from when you planted them)
    Rank 7: Automated watering of plants with Zharim Spring Water.
    Bless, Guild leader of Asgaard, EU-en

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Nether, Melizabel Ginald
    Rank 8, Plants growth time is now 1 min.
    Wannabe paladin

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia
    Hehehe, that will speed up the gardening process a LOT.
    Bless, Guild leader of Asgaard, EU-en

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Scarlet Night, oScarletNighto, ScarletShooter, Scarletness
    I would happily spend money on an item shop item to apply to my garden for auto watering, lol... or a gardening gnome or whatever else they can come up with :P
    and I would likely do it for all my gardens, lol.. set the gnome out while I sort out my bags/vault or something

I agree its always been a necessary evil - with that said, that doesn't mean it always has to be an evil - there can be improvements without making it too easy

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    a village project for watering is a great idea and a trough for ranching would be even better.

if it weren't for selling water at the auction house, my poor kids would have starved to death. players with patience sell water, so that players who don't have the patience can do whatever they like to earn gold and buy water, that is a win win scenario

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    Village plumbing could be its own separate village Project.
    Rank 1 : No water needed for cooking
    Rank 2 : Watering system for gardens. (choose from gardening sign to water plants)
    Rank 3: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 24hrs. (some set hour when its done. 12:00 ardent time for example)
    Rank 4: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 12 hrs. ( 12:00 and 24:00)
    Rank 5: Automated watering of plants 1 time every 6 hrs. (6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 24:00)
    Oh my goodness yes!! This would be an absolute lifesaver, and I still haven't got the gathering crown.... lol.
    toujours pur