Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Looking For a French Guild
    User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Mag3mann. RobinFromTheHood.BlackW1dow
    Ah ok, thought they might still be around as im sure that guild was mainly french.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    maman,dragonhealer,heria,martine
    is not roak but XD but is from eloise , not sure if you remember her,( my niece) so she found more ppl in french language on server us1 , and i think is verry nice idea for her , she speak only french and, her members are all from France, belgium or Luxembourg, canada or some american would like student french language lol... now, she can play everydays and get fun finaly lol i know how is hard to play when you can't talk whit other players , no understand the world chat ..is not easy ... ;-)

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by maman View Post
    is not roak but XD but is from eloise , not sure if you remember her,( my niece) so she found more ppl in french language on server us1 , and i think is verry nice idea for her , she speak only french and, her members are all from France, belgium or Luxembourg, canada or some american would like student french language lol... now, she can play everydays and get fun finaly lol i know how is hard to play when you can't talk whit other players , no understand the world chat ..is not easy ... ;-)
    That is wonderful news Maman! Good to know we have some fluent French speakers playing regularly! What is the guild name if I might ask please?

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Sarah05 und Giselda
    :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    That is wonderful news Maman! Good to know we have some fluent French speakers playing regularly! What is the guild name if I might ask please?
    Quote Originally Posted by maman View Post
    GUILDE FRANCOPHONE SUR US1 !!!!
    FOR ALL PLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN FRENCH LANGUAGE ? WELCOME TO US1 ? THE GUILDE NAMED ( LE CLAN ATASI) IS THERE FOR YOU ... enjoy XD

Server
    US2
    Chars
    ty sarah XD knudii ;-)

Server
    US2
    Chars
    encore une guilde seulement pour les francophones, le serveur eu englais et la leader '' la reine'' est lothmog
    le guilde se nome '' les gaulois'' bienvenu a tous et a touttes sur ce jeu fantastique :-)

Bonjour,

Je remets à jour le topic pour le même demande, mais peut être plus ciblée sur serveur EU histoire de garder un bon ping.
    Des guildes FR ?
    Merci à vous

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    Hi Sixlunes, EU1 does have a French guild, called Les Gaulois.

The leader at the moment is Riton.
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2