Thread: Crafting Party (us2)

Crafting Party (us2)

see us2 for any details
    Last edited by greenpuppy; 10.04.2017 at 04:18.

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Rukiawinter (hunter), Ichigo Strawberry priest), lil ru(warrior)
    I saw gp chat in world asking if any master crafters know anyways to gain the max amount of xp well even know I lv.70 in my craftings I won't call myself a master crafter but I do got some tips try to gather a bunch of types of stuff a couple weeks before party, ex: if u gathering ore like lv.15 u might want to consider gathering lv.16-20 ores as well that way u can make pigs at different level doing the party, each time u gain a level there a new better recipe for the most xp possible so having a mixture of level gathering helps, also use the highest pie u have and can make prior to the party, crafting jewelry helps if u can make the chess pieces for it, it best if u use crafting jewelry around ur combat level, there are 3 types of crafting jewelry u can make, save as many motes as u can prior to the party even if that means u have to craft 1 item at a time until the party happens it will be worth it when u can gain more then 1 level in the event, and maybe a day before the party u might want to consider changing ur house to crafter's station if possible it a good option if u can it decrases ur crafting gold amount. other good house option prior to the crafting party is the jack of all trades which I love this house choice most and I had my warrior alt toon using this house other day and it not only helps with gathering prior to party it also gives u decreases crafting cost to help while during crafting party if making any craft that cost in game gold. then if lucky to get a villagers xp on lucky card save it for the party it will help max ur xp experience if got a pie on same time. hope these tips help, currently I have my main toon gathering 200 of anything I need for legendary crafting a day, I am unsure what craft to do at the crafting party lol but either way I am prepare for any type of crafting, a master crafter I am not, however my current guild leader told me how to max xp on crafting recently when my warrior was trying to get levels for her master quest, it really helped me a lot use the tips he gave me and posted them here, on an alt toon I went from lv.22 to lv.42 in smithing in a day. hope this helps all.

Also don't forget Gobazollas! Getting all the materials needed to make extracts or drams, then using all xp boosts you can during this party will get you many crafting levels!

Server
    US2
    Chars
    AggroHolic2U
    I can do first Sunday each month morning 12pm est /9 pm Night
    I am now AggroHolic2U on us2

Streaming Event Live

Hey Yall!

I joined the towns folk guild today, and they told me about the party. I am currently streaming this event at Twitch.tv/sugarcow

I am a new streamer of the game. We are looking to build a bigger in game community with the release of the mobile version.

Eventually we will be doing awesome in game giveaways during events like this.

Have fun.

Feel free to friend request me.,
    TwitchTvSugarcow
    Last edited by Twitch.tv/Sugarcow; 15.02.2017 at 16:59. Reason: wording

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    How Great!! Look forward to seeing your live streams!

Server
    US2
    Chars
    AggroHolic2U
    Thanks for coming out my friend !
    I am now AggroHolic2U on us2