Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: iOS Release Date?
    So...its like May now...any idea when iOS release is coming out? I asked on the game global chat a few months ago and lots of players told me it was meant to be April 2017 but obviously not.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxyboi View Post
    So...its like May now...any idea when iOS release is coming out? I asked on the game global chat a few months ago and lots of players told me it was meant to be April 2017 but obviously not.
    I cannot remember having been given any date whatsoever on an iOS release. Sure they are working on it (as Ivar said), but do not count on dates yet as there have not been any stated yet. Personally I would not count too much on a next-week-release (to name something) since they are working on this super-big-very-exciting-hugely-secretive-lovely-maddrivingofcuriousity new thing.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Katona, Catona
    The players always say a lot of things, most of which is untrue. It's best to fact-check and not rely on rumors. Isn't it enough to know it's still on the table and will be coming?
    Imagine what our world would be like if we all lived by the Golden Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Catona View Post
    The players always say a lot of things, most of which is untrue. It's best to fact-check and not rely on rumors. Isn't it enough to know it's still on the table and will be coming?
    True. iOS is on its' way and Mad Otter is a small team after all. Sure, iOS will pave the way for alot of new players, but the Otters need to give its' capped players (of those which is not me) a long-awaited injection of new content, after the long break that was the Android release.
    toujours pur

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Scraggle18, Shilehlae, and AutumnTrees
    Did everyone see today's email from The Otters? It hasn't been mentioned anywhere else, but I got an email that announced two things: (1) Starfall coming June 1st, which I knew, and ALSO (2) iOS coming very soon! No specific date, but it is on its way. Tremendous good news! I have a lot of friends who are itching to play V&H and are eagerly awaiting the iOS version.

Hurray!!!!
    Scraggle18
    US1
    Immortals

Other characters: AutumnTrees the Hunter, Shilehlae the Warrior

We're sending the newsletter out in batches, so not everybody might have received the newsletter yet.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggle18 View Post
    Starfall coming June 1st, which I knew
    For clarification - the content of Starfall is being revealed on June 1st, Starfall itself will be released a bit later than that.

Can't wait. Am thinking of upgrading my device mainly for the game. Thank you, Otters!