Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Thread: Songs We Love
    Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Paranoia, La Flute
    if you like cello, you should try this one...

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Ooh wauw thats awesome Para thank you!! I don't know these guys. I do use to listen to Apoalyptica, 4 cello's, like this one! They have with and without lyrics, and also rougher songs and real melodic. Yours is more in the rough line

(Where is Eki? She's supposed to kick me off the forums on Friday nights. )

Okay, I'm going to limit myself to three songs. It occurred to me that Bruce has not been represented on this thread! Whaaat? Then I had to try to decide which one to go with: first impulse was Thunder Road - such a great song. But decided to go with a different one. 'For You.' Listen to these lyrics!

Okay, I gotta go with this one. The story, the voice, that unexplainable THANG! Love it.

For some reason, this is my go-to running song. (Yeah, I have a weird thing for Joe Strummer.)

Okay, that's three. I should stop. WAIT! There's a band that I recently got turned onto, and I literally have not stopped listening to the album, Hung at Heart, for like two months now. (Am indebted to a friend for turning me onto this band and album. Thank you, friend! )

Oh, gosh, "songs I love" changes every week! This week, I am listening to....

WARNING: Some profanity and upsetting images

Great story behind how that last song came to be...
    Last edited by TruthFairy; 18.06.2017 at 13:22.

Also, I think we need some of this in here...this one never fails to move me.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    I mostly listen to orchestral/instrumental music... here's just a few of my favorites:

Civilization IV OST: Baba Yetu by Christopher Tin
    (played this song at my wedding - enough said. )

Avatar OST: Becoming One Of The People by James Horner

Blood Diamond OST: London by James Newton Howard

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    eljay, weljay, heljay, peljay