Thread: New priest talent revive?
    User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Baltazar

New priest talent revive?

There was a pretty good discussion yesterday in world chat about the voltan resurrect stones and how they might be considered pay to win. A suggestion popped up that maybe the priest should have the ability to revive fallen party members as well as heal and cure them. Of course this would be at very high levels for a priest to master.

I thought I would put it in here for the priests in the game to kick around the idea.
    Last edited by Baltazar; 04.03.2017 at 16:06.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Nether, Melizabel Ginald
    Good idea, just make it 10 min cooldown or something to avoid abusing, or add it as a debuff to the one being revived so they cant be resurrected more then once per 10 mins.

The idea I hope it´s to make it a "oh s%&t" button and not something thats used tactically
    Wannabe paladin

I don't consider Voltan's resurrect as pay to win and to me "dead is dead" - if you don't pay attention or are unlucky you die. If you don't want to wobble and run back to where you got killed you pay the price the devs ask and that is fine by me. It's a convenience item we can buy but don't have to in order to get through a zone.
    Sturmwächter
    Wer Wind sät, wird Sturm ernten

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Zila the wise
    At the very least, I would like to be able to relieve someone of the dreaded wobbles.

Revival skill sounds like a great idea. Especially with how difficult it can be to select party members to heal (on mobile).

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    I don't feel like ressurects are pay to win, considering 2 things; you can get them free from lucky cards and log ins, and it's not paying to win any more than buying xp pots are. Yes, it's paying to advance a bit faster but not to win.
    As for the main topic, unless said skill could be used on the priest by the priest, I'm against it for myself.