View Poll Results: Give us back the golden winged helmet and the cheetha boots

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. golden winged helmet and cheetah boots back to the shop.

102 98.08%
  • No, I don't need speed enhancements.

2 1.92%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Thread: We ask you to bring back the golden winged helmet and cheetah boots to the shop
    User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    EU1 Akitrie, US1 Nutmeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I would love to jump without flips, maybe that could be a future animation.

I agree with OP, we need speed items back in game.

I've been following and posting on this topic for what feels like years. What I want most for all players is a playable and enjoyable game. at the slow speed of 80% some things will not be attainable or will be so difficult all the fun will be sucked out of it. Think of running drom or spires or creation caves. Might as well remove those zones from the game entirely, or make them like rift, a place where players only go for nostalgia or the challenge but not for training. If we can't have speed then give everyone free and unlimited travel and move everything 10's closer so it will at least feel like we are moving. take out hills and mountains and anything we'd get stuck on and take out the water too. Make this game as slow and dull and boring as running at 80% is, then close shop.
    How would mounted players be able to jump far distances as well?

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliia View Post
    How would mounted players be able to jump far distances as well?
    I don't believe they can. My only mount is from event zone at 110%, its pretty but unless I am standing still i never use it.