Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: We want house interiors!
    User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Baltazar
    Wow, a lot of traffic here.
    I was just going to add a simple solution to my early post that I thought of late late late last night.
    We have a possible solution, not a coder here, but there is the one quest where the player confronts the gaming commissioner and we go from inside the ring to outside and back again?? Maybe this might be used to go inside and outside a house as well.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    I love all these ideas. Another game I HAVE played had a lot of stuff to stock your house with( all cash items, of course).
    The devs could make some very basic items craftable (the hook) and then sell deluxe and upgrades for crowns.
    Casual wizard (progressing thru 4th rebirth) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and ingame.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    US1 (Armageddon, Anarky, Korruption) US2 (Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction)
    Many games that offer home or base customization use a plot system. The developers place designated plots in the house where players can place specific items. For example a spot on the wall could hold a painting, a torch or an ornament of some sort. Players gain these furniture items thtough crafting and the item shop. Unique recipies could be acquired by completing quests or engaging in combat.
    For the Underdogs