Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Windows 10 Creator's Update and game crashes
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    Quote Originally Posted by Felina View Post
    I have had the loading issue since the Windows 10 Creators and have been using the workaround that Ivar suggested to switch to another window whilst the game loads to get into the game.
    This is the fix that has consistently been working for me, too. I was happy to get out of the endless loop of clicking play, crashing to desktop, clicking play again, verifying assets, uninstalling & reinstalling! Instead, I click play & immediately maximize my web browser. After about 10 seconds, I can switch back to viewing the game's loading.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical W0rld View Post
    Well, my computer officially wouldn't load the game yesterday. After weeks of trouble, I got it worked on and after 6 hours of cleaning, they installed the Steam version. Now I can't access my account, it just loads the game and takes me straight to a fresh account's character creation page. What can I do? Can the creators merge the accounts? I submitted a help ticket with the game but thought I would ask here as well.
    I was glad to see you got into the game OK!! WOOHOO

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Liston littlebitkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivar Hill View Post
    Note: Even if not running Windows 10 or the Creator's Update, if the game won't run please try the steps below anyway - they may resolve your issue.

If this doesn't help:
    Update your GPU drivers - sometimes Windows updates interfere with these.
    [B]
    I have a program, is free to use, they want you to buy, but not limited.
    Driver booster from IOBit. they check your pc every time it starts up to veryify how long since you ran it, if is over a week they want you to run to see if your drivers are correct then it updates according to their database the proper drivers for your system
    been working for me for quite awhile now

just uploaded and did mandatory Windows 10 Creators update, updated, then reset windows settings how comfortable. run v&H first box alright, second window opened and disappeared crashed that fast. re ran again, it did verify assets by itself thank you. ran program opened up, entered game appears everythign exactly back to way it was this afternoon
    Last edited by Listone; 01.05.2017 at 18:10.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Mystical W0rld, Anguloa, Taylor E
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    I was glad to see you got into the game OK!! WOOHOO
    Couldn't get in yesterday
    I've done some research on the trouble Windows 10 update is giving everyone and took some steps that Windows gives to help correct the problem. I hope I see you when I finish downloading the game!

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical W0rld View Post
    Couldn't get in yesterday
    I've done some research on the trouble Windows 10 update is giving everyone and took some steps that Windows gives to help correct the problem. I hope I see you when I finish downloading the game!
    Around what time (and timezone ) did you try get in yesterday? Cause at some point a fix was pushed so then the servers are down for everyone. The windows problem should be fixed with that too, so hoping it gets better for you from now on.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Mystical W0rld, Anguloa, Taylor E
    Windows 10 made my ENTIRE computer crash yesterday! After getting 4 hours of work and an entire restart done on it by a professional, it is working. I hope it's solved. I'm going to log in right now!