Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread: Nominations for Spring 2017 Royal Guardian of the Realm
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Missadventure, mallok, Missunderstanding
    When I started out on US2 I played mostly with my family, most of my time was spent trying to get my kids interested in figuring the game out. As they lost interest I found myself without a party to kill elders with. I turned then to the community for help and many answered the call, most of those that helped I later learned where what's called a royal guardian but there was also one there that wasn't a royal guardian.
    This person was there not only to help with the occasional elder when I needed it but was also there in world chat to answer mine and everyone else’s questions on a daily basis along with other helpful people. She was also there to talk to when I just wanted to share an achievement and didn't have anyone else around to share it with. It was her and others like her that helped me to realise that I could give back to the community.
    I realised that I could give back by sharing with all the people out there asking questions, giving them the same answers I had received from her and those like her and, because of their aid, I could even, eventually, have my own answers to give a community with questions. It was through her efforts and people like her that are already recognised as royal guardians that I learned I could be there for the community when someone needed aid with bounties or elders, but I could also be there to share gathered materials or gear or what ever other aid the community needed as well.
    Not only is this person there to help when needed but she also helps to inspire others to be there to help. not only is she there as a public face of aid and camaraderie but she is there in private to be a friend. Not only does she provide advice freely but she also gives of her resources freely to those in need. It is for these reasons I believe she already stands among the ranks of those recognised as Royal Guardians but hasn't herself received the recognition they have and that I feel she deserves.

I nominate Stella Stormsong of US2 for Royal Guardian.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Tekno1, Bounty Goon, Mangrus II, Master Alpha
    Pinkytutu, EU1! She always helps others out and is so kind!
    My Sheeps are: Doctor Wooler, over two thousand years old Time-Sheep from planet HayBaaLlifrey. He travels in a blue mailbox, saving worlds! And then there is http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Koko_(Pokémon) and http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tapu_Lele and http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tapu_Bulu and of course http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Fini_(Pokémon). Shoutout to Mewtwo!, keeping it reel since 1997

Royal Guardian Angelina Copperscale's Avatar
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    AngelinaCopperscale
    I nominate aliassam on US2. she's always helpful to everybody, she contributes so much to our village, she's a wonderful hunter and she's the person that got all of us in New Pixiewood into the game. she was here first, and the rest of us followed her here! she embodies the heart and soul of this game as far as I'm concerned! if I'm a Royal Guardian, she certainly ought to be one!

also, she'll totally rock that Royal Guardian outfit! come on! who here has been helped by aliasSam? speak up already!

I agree with nomination of Nun Nun for Guardian of the Realm....I know she has gone out of her way to assist when needed...and also helps new players ...:_) US1

I nominate Stella Stormsong for royal guardian. She is so patient and helpful to all and she is on best server US2. ;D
    Last edited by CROW7; 28.06.2017 at 07:52.

I gotta vote for aliassam she rocks

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Cardqueen
    Aliassam would make an excellent guardian of the realm

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardqueen View Post
    Aliassam would make an excellent guardian of the realm
    Well, TECHNICALLY this post is to post people who already ARE guardian, the picks are just to add the title ;p

I would like to nominate Stella Stormsong US2! I'm a new player and she has been so great helping me learn the game, giving me tips and just all around thoughtful.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    BoxySister, Nun Nun, Tess Tamoni, Mia Grain
    I am sure I speak for all of the nominees when I say it is a honor to be considered for Royal Guardian. It give me so much pleasure to know I have helped people enjoy the game. I get a thrill when I read all the wonderful comments made about everyone helping others. I am so fortunate to be included with this group.