Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Introducing Starfall!
    Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Madd Mary, Moondragon, Mary Stuart
    I'm excited! We need a big party the night before to celebrate!! Meet you all in ardent!!

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    I´d rather take alot small patches often than one huge after a long wait. I wish the best of luck with it and I will keep on watching what the community feed back is on it. Personally its too little (or too much) too late

Server
    US1
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    I´d rather take alot small patches often than one huge after a long wait. I wish the best of luck with it and I will keep on watching what the community feed back is on it. Personally its too little (or too much) too late
    I would normally agree with the preference for small patches but in this instance I imagine the large patch is required so everything dovetails together. I do hope this patch goes vastly better than the Stone one did.
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wildflowers and SillyGirl
    I'm so excited I doubt I'll be able to sleep at night. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I would normally agree with the preference for small patches but in this instance I imagine the large patch is required so everything dovetails together.
    In this update we are not only introducing new content, but also change items, game mechanics and a lot of other stuff (some changes you will notice, some you won't since it's "under the hood" changes to our systems and stuff like that) and for it to all work together, we indeed need to update everything all at once. So smaller patches weren't really an option this time.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    AggroHolic2U
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    In this update we are not only introducing new content, but also change items, game mechanics and a lot of other stuff (some changes you will notice, some you won't since it's "under the hood" changes to our systems and stuff like that) and for it to all work together, we indeed need to update everything all at once. So smaller patches weren't really an option this time.
    In the words of one of my favorite people the devs are "Just gonna send it" hehe
    I am now AggroHolic2U on us2

Will the website be released June 1 (EU, Asia time) or June 1 (US)? Because if it comes out US time that means one more sleepless night of waiting... and dreams about falling stars... Massive falling stars... V&H-sized falling stars...
    toujours pur

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    MinDeB
    I'm so excited! Wish these days could go faster haha

This makes me really excited! I've never really gotten into VH but this might just do it. I'll be watching!
    My name is Rovolin! I used to play Free Realms, but now I'm going to give V&H and try. See you around!