Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Loading trouble...
    Nvm
    Last edited by Lakineo; 11.07.2017 at 18:13.

Okay, sent it off. Told them everything about my phone and my service provider. Hope it works out. :-)

Okay this is strange. I was just able to connect using my own data for the first time. I didn't make any changes just tried it randomly. Then I goT a phone call, the game locked up and had to close it out. Now it won't let me connect using my own data! Darn it! Thought it was all fixed. :-(

Still not able to connect through my data plan. :-\

Well update didn't fix the loading problem. Still require wifi to connect to your servers.

Same problem. The screen before "log in" cant connect to the servers information by mobile data. Only with wifi...but after that mobile data is OK. Already checked Data Saver, it was disabled. Turned it enable - nothing. Switch it back to disable - nothing too.
    Samsung Galaxy s7 edge (Exynos)
    Android 7.0
    SIM "Lebara" United Kingdom.
    How to fix it? I can't connect to wifi every time.

Story of my life! It's been a few months now with the same problem. (sadpandaface)

I'm also using data plan when playing, for the first 1-3 weeks of playing the loading screen (when thru portal/tele) was fast, now it took couple minutes.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peddler View Post
    I'm also using data plan when playing, for the first 1-3 weeks of playing the loading screen (when thru portal/tele) was fast, now it took couple minutes.
    This might also have to do with the amount of stuff you collected over time. I always notice brand new toons zone much faster too, untill I've stashed things in its vault/bag. As for Lakineo's problem, dont have a clue about that.