Thread: 4 secret changes mobile needed!

4 secret changes mobile needed!

Hello everyone.i am now complete android user if you may know my faisalkhan is dead.
    Now I am finally android user so I want ask you my 4 secret that v&h needed.
    1. Number of experience is missing.i can't see experience number.how people can know that how much experience they need to level up
    2.rebirth on the icon bar is missing.when I am click on other players I don't how many rebirth did he completed yet? I mean mobile users can't see white,green,yellow and blue colour on the player icon.
    3.crafting and gathering book is missing!how people can see that what kind of gathering did they discover yet. And mobile users don't have gathering and crafting book yet.
    4.achivement is missing.i don't know which zone did I complete yet.so confusing.but they need achievement.

Ok let me ask you when you fix these bug and other bugs that people keep complaining about?

Thank you
    I am your new member
    Faisalkhan2!
    Last edited by Faisalkhan2; 08.06.2017 at 03:25.

Server
    US1
    I can tell you that there is no longer an achievement for any type user for completing a zone...
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Fizz the wizard, Joshua the Great, WrongChatKing
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalkhan2 View Post
    1. Number of experience is missing.i can't see experience number.how people can know that how much experience they need to level up
    2.rebirth on the icon bar is missing.when I am click on other players I don't how many rebirth did he completed yet? I mean mobile users can't see white,green,yellow and blue colour on the player icon.
    3.crafting and gathering book is missing!how people can see that what kind of gathering did they discover yet. And mobile users don't have gathering and crafting book yet.
    4.achivement is missing.i don't know which zone did I complete yet.so confusing.but they need achievement.
    Hey Faisa, Fizz here. Just adding my two cents.
    On #1. I completely agree. There are times I have been out trying to level and wanted to know how much XP till __ level. Looking at an xp bar filling up isn't much help

On #2 So far the only way to tell if a player has even rebirth at all, is by the cog next to the players name in the game. I was going to suggestion a color coated player level system. But I dont really see a need.

On #3 100% Agree. Please give us the knowledge!

On #4 There is a way to see what zone you have completed. Upon killing any bounty it goes from a white and red skull to a dull grey skull. Now I know they reset, and I know right now it seems hectic running through all the lower zones. However, once youre a much higher level. You wont be running through too many zones anymore. As you get in higher zones, you Will need to stay in those higher zones to complete quests, get keys and medallions, and killing bounties.

Well. I hope this helped a bit. See ya in the game
    Last edited by Fizz the wizard; 08.06.2017 at 06:33.

Can also long press on bounties skull and get some information, it tells how many times you killed bounty

Okey so mobile users don't need achivements right?

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    With the current system, nobody needs achievements

They used to be tied into certain event rewards, but at this point achievements are entirely self-contained. Also note that you still work towards completing achievements on mobile - there just isn't an UI to claim the gold rewards. You can log into a PC with your mobile account and claim all the rewards for completed achievements. (this isn't the best implementation of course, but works until we get it on mobile!)