Quote Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
    So? It will be a massive bubble party lol
    Yay!!
    toujours pur

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Mystical W0rld, Anguloa
    I love the Vale! Thank you for all of these wonderful summer events!

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    LOL Thank you, Sarah! It's not easy not liking everyone's usual favorites... I take a lot of flack already over my dislike of coffee, pizza, and chocolate.
    Shortly after making this post, a couple of men showed up on your doorstep wearing black suits. They forced you to give them a DNA sample on the grounds that there has never been a recorded instance of a human with an aversion to coffee, pizza, AND chocolate. Two out of three perhaps, but never all three. After they were done, they put on sunglasses and made you look at a pen, which emitted a strange flash. You remember none of this. Despite the fact that you are obviusly alien, the fact that you can read this post means that you have been identified as a non-hostile species. You were possibly born on this planet, but at least one of your parents belongs to a non-humanoid species which explains the difference in your DNA profile. I am posting this as a courtesy to ease your mind over any lapse of memory that may be troubling you in regards to lost time.
    I'm A Bad Bunny!

Server
    US1
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Shortly after making this post, a couple of men showed up on your doorstep wearing black suits. They forced you to give them a DNA sample on the grounds that there has never been a recorded instance of a human with an aversion to coffee, pizza, AND chocolate. Two out of three perhaps, but never all three. After they were done, they put on sunglasses and made you look at a pen, which emitted a strange flash. You remember none of this. Despite the fact that you are obviusly alien, the fact that you can read this post means that you have been identified as a non-hostile species. You were possibly born on this planet, but at least one of your parents belongs to a non-humanoid species which explains the difference in your DNA profile. I am posting this as a courtesy to ease your mind over any lapse of memory that may be troubling you in regards to lost time.
    LOL Believe it or not, I do know one other person who shares my dislikes in food. However, since he is a second cousin, your theory still holds water.
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.