Thread: graphic glitch on V&H forums when using PC
    User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    TheRobinHood, ThomasBeckett, MerlinWizard

graphic glitch on V&H forums when using PC

I have this weird graphic problem when viewing this forum. The new style forum has no heading or pictures. I can only see these when using the old style forum.

capture_001_15072017_005509.jpg

capture_002_15072017_005626.jpg

I have the same problem when I go to play the game. None of the buttons have any labels.

capture_003_15072017_010343.jpg

How can I fix this problem?

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Miss Marple, Matricia
    So it looks with me when I use the new style

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Paranoia, La Flute
    Since I don't have any data about the config of your computer, there's not much I can point to.

Graphic glitches are sometimes triggered by outdated drivers for your gfx-card.

Maybe you use an outdated browser like MS-Internet Explorer, maybe you have an up to date browser but some blocking apps or add-ons installed... there's no way to bring this issue to light without getting some data.

Edit: I have to correct my statement before. IE 11 is getting security patches but no new features.

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Miss Marple, Matricia
    It is definitely not on the browser and graphics card drivers, Firefox and drivers are up to date

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    @ShadowStar: Do you have the Inknut Antiqua font installed on your computer (you shouldn't have to but maybe it's causing issues), or have any browser settings or plugins which deny fonts from loading? In your images it's only that single font that does not show for whatever reason. Does it look fine in a different web browser?

@xmerlindax: Does it look fine in a different browser? What is your operating system and screen resolution?

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Miss Marple, Matricia
    In IE it is normal, then lies well to firefox
    operation system is Win7
    screen resolution 1680 x 1050

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    TheRobinHood, ThomasBeckett, MerlinWizard
    thank you for the help. Sorry I took so long to come back and check here. So much fun learning this game. I switch browser. I am using Mozilla Firefox now. I can read all the text. My default browser is Chrome.