Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Livestream - Raw Dev Testing Today!
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    I watched the stream today on Twitch. Enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for giving us this view of your world.
    I would really like to see the part Damon said we wouldn't see. The get together afterwards to discuss the bugs and positive points of the battles. I know it would be hard, so they don't give away upcoming changes. Maybe if the devs all knew it would be streamed they could give us a toned down(safe) version of the follow up?
    Casual Hybrid wizard (max level) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    I'm very surprised that this hasn't been posted on these forums. Damon stated that the launch date would definitely be in September.
    It may not be possible being this close, but I would like the update to go live Laborday weekend. This would give me an extra day to explore and learn.
    Casual Hybrid wizard (max level) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Badger Reborn, Badger66
    was great fun again and interesting.
    the Devs managed to stay 'raw' till the second boss, who then totally cooked them

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarky View Post
    Looks like fun! I have to side with Damon that the 1st boss seemed a bit too easy for a group of 5. There will be quite a lot of players on the Elders when Starfall releases, I do think the difficulty could be amped up another few notches!

On a similar note, I wish that Elder fragments automatically went into the inventory of participants just like what used to happen in Rift. The current Elder loot mechanics are simply outdated now, and require hours of grinding in order to get everyone their pieces. What could be a very fun system of killing each boss 3X for the entire group, turns into a monotonous grind of killing each boss 3x for a SINGLE person.

Elders level 50 and up are all gated with keys so it is not like low levels can just stroll in and get free loot!
    I'd say if they give drops to everyone then yes absolutely buff the Elders a lot! BUT if we have to kill over and over to get drops then NO, I'd not want to see the Elders buffed any more than they are.

If we have to kill repeatedly for all the drops then it'll be like it is now, a huge bunch each needing like 12 kills each to get their drops. And if they are made more difficult it'll be like it was when they were bugged... near impossible to get any drops for anyone.

If any of you all are interested in knowing the exact date of when the Starfall patch will go live, check out this post.

Server
    US1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    If any of you all are interested in knowing the exact date of when the Starfall patch will go live, check out this post.

I am soooo not looking forward to this :/
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.