Thread: Share Your Build
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Jack13Renewed

Warrior Lv81(4 rebirths)

My up coming build... Lol bit late tho but ok
    Fury is great, definitely powerful with proper gear and runes that compliments its build you could do serious damage and take the hits...although Hysteria decreases threat and when there is no proper tank, there is a possibility that other classes could pull aggro which could lead to, well every going /die. So I am deciding to go lighting in my next gear 80-85. I'll see how lighting goes... And yeah my upcoming build.
    http://www.villagersandheroes.com/ta...5,15,5,10,5,35

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    Drop hysteria from armor and Fury works very well for tanking aswell. You can compensate the drop on mastery and haste with reinforcement runes on gear.

Warrior lv 79 with 4 Rebirths
    http://www.villagersandheroes.com/ta...,15,15,0,0,0,0
    Still trying to get used to everything new lol
    Kathrynne EU1 Server

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Jack13Renewed
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    Drop hysteria from armor and Fury works very well for tanking aswell. You can compensate the drop on mastery and haste with reinforcement runes on gear.
    Yes that could work but the mastery won't be as high as before so will I will lose some mastery. That's like taking Stormpower from lighting users. Fury isn't designed to keep aggro that's why I'm going lighting . Also, is Fury the only sub-class that decreases threat. What about other classes that could steal aggro? I'm curious why other builds don't decrease threat.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Erwalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewed View Post
    Also, is Fury the only sub-class that decreases threat. What about other classes that could steal aggro? I'm curious why other builds don't decrease threat.
    They do, by using necklace feats.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    Mastery is less important as people think. All damage boosts now increase mastery. And mastery is capped so at certain point you wont gain much damage anymore increasing mastery.