Thread: Stardust for Returning Low Level Players!

Stardust for Returning Low Level Players!

Hello Everyone,

As most of you know, we did our very best to broadcast and spread the information about Starfall, specifically about what would happen to inactive accounts on launch day, many months ago. We truly hoped everyone had understood that low level accounts would not have their items converted, if they did not log in within three months.

However, a number of low level players have returned to V&H since launch day, which we were not expecting. We are delighted they have returned, and the last thing we want is for these players to be naked and afraid, and running around without any gear or items!

So this is an ulimited key code for Stardust, which will expire on December 25, 2017:

Key Code: freedust

(Enter /redeem in the chat window and the above code in the following window)

This will allow naked players to purchase gear immediately!

(This is an unlimited key, which means of course that all players can use it and also get Stardust, which we hope you all will enjoy as well.)

We will be running system messages for the next week, with this key code in them.
    Last edited by Tiberius; 27.10.2017 at 03:16.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    "Naked and Afraid" hahaha!

As a recently naked returnee, a big thank you to the Otters! It was chilly in that tunnel with those goblins!
    Last edited by Dwera; 26.09.2017 at 13:09.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    Some of my fondest memories were formed while naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Some of my fondest memories were formed while naked.

Nothing inherently wrong with being naked, but we didn't want to turn Gilly Tunnel into some sort of nudist colony either. :P

Oh ... and one personal remark, if I may. I want to thank all users, esp. those who logged in "naked and afraid" who contacted us and asked nicely for help, offered constructive feedback and were quite understanding in the end, esp. in the face of what happened to them. (Those players were the absolute majority I might add.).

Those few of you, active or inactive players, who seem to think that being noisy, making borderline derogatory comments about us/the game/the update on every occasion, trying to instigate other users to complain etc. are responsible for any change or that you could speed up changes that way ... well, you actually are mistaken! Think about it for a moment. Who would you rather listen to, help asap and go the extra mile? The loudmouth who throws a fit on every occasion or the polite user who complains, but understands that errors and misjudgements can and will happen and at the same time offers feedback and gives ideas on how to change it?

Exactly!
    Last edited by Tiberius; 27.09.2017 at 04:21.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    LoL Tiberius, well they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease but they also say you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. Of course, who wants flies???! Kidding aside, I've seen so many posts that are so rude and I have to wonder what makes these people think anyone's gonna fly to their aid.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    I too want to say Thank You to the players ingame who came in and found they were "naked" as well, and were nice about it. Not screaming or hollering and angry. You are the kind of people who we LOVE to help! So... big round of applause and a hearty THANK YOU!

The same holds true ingame as with Customer Support... no one wants to help someone who is screaming, using foul language or just plain being rude and/or obnoxious. But each and every player who asked for help in world chat has been helped by someone who say the posts, even the rude ones. Our wonderful players go out of their way to help people, but it makes for more fun if they are nice.

Bugs happen, and sometimes things are unanticipated so we try to help and move forward.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rockbane, Rockshot, Rocklord, Doc Rock, Rockette
    Quote Originally Posted by FaunaG View Post
    what makes these people think anyone's gonna fly to their aid.
    I see what you did there.

New Key Code for Stardust

Hi Everyone,

The key code for returning, naked players to gain free Stardust has expired. But since Asteria will still be here for a little longer, we've created a new code for the next month.

The new code is: freestardust

(And as before, this key code is good for all players, not just naked ones.)
    Last edited by Diet; 28.12.2017 at 11:46.

Thank You Sarah and all the OTTERly wonderful Dev Team for being so wonderful to us
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1