View Poll Results: Do you want 2 x pie recipes back?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 83.72%
  • No

7 16.28%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread: 2xPie Recipes
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    It takes a certain amount of time to grow the primary ingredient, and your main character is often the only one high enough in gardening to grow that ingredient. There is a specific number of pies that can possibly come out of one harvest, and there is a set amount of time that the pie is active. For a casual player, this is not really an issue. For someone that is more of a daily player, the total amount of time all of those pies add up to does not equal the total amount of time that you play. It is much like the gathering cornucopias. No matter how much gathering I do in the village, no matter how high a cornucopia recipe I use, I always run out of cornucopias before I can craft more.

Perhaps it is meant to be that way?
    THIS!!! Thanks, Layla If it weren't made this way, why not have the highest pie made at the lowest level? What would be the point of higher pies?

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    I actually DO make SOME pies at a lower level because you get twice as many from a single planting.
    When I run out of the top tier that I can make, I drop to the lower level until I can make some more. It's better to have a lesser pie than no pie at all.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    All of my toons almost ALWAYS use pies at least one tier below the highest lvl pie fruit they can grow -- simply in order to take advantage of the 2X recipes. My two least-used toons don't really need to use a banofee or bukonut pie. I spend so little time on them that it feels like a complete waste if I log onto them to do gardening and ranching, and then eat a pie, spend about 15 mins on the toon, and then switch toons. With my two main toons, yes, they can both grow and craft banoffee pies, but they both almost always eat bukonuts instead. (Except for on special occasions when I'm grinding for XP.)

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    The above post is what I was referring to. Most players were not making banofee because they could make more burnouts.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by DaimTest View Post
    The above post is what I was referring to. Most players were not making banofee because they could make more burnouts.
    Yes I always make burnouts too :') they sell well, many people have burnouts now