Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: US2 Friday Night Frights!
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    AggroHolic2U
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirk View Post
    There aren't any RP restrictions for these stories, what with us being in a 'medieval' realm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther View Post
    [B]

Rules & Information:
    • Word limit is 200 (this is to ensure everyone has time to read their story)
    • The story must be original (You will not be judged on spelling)
    • The story must not be distasteful (eg. gore, sexually explicit, adult themed)
    • Any piece of literature is acceptable (eg. poetry, prose, short stories)
    • All players are allowed to participate (Players from other servers will be able to transfer prizes if they win)
    • Prizes are given for best stories and a bonus prize for best Halloween costumes as per judgement of a panel.
    There is no rule on that ^^ so no

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Uther Lightbringer
    No RP restrictions

Banned
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Rukiawinter (hunter), Ichigo Strawberry priest), lil ru(warrior)
    was going be a fun event good luck all, I don't understand how this event works different from the way we did in townsfolk way back when I was still a lil toon, not sure what order were suppose to go in on stories and it makes it hard for me I have trouble remember things in short time span and I didn't know it u had to be able to copy and paste it in chat sadly I don't know how u copy and paste in game chat it's not like here.

Banned
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    this event was unfair and not fun it makes me not want to do the contests at all for one of the winners to bad mouth me about my story being no good, was not funny at all it was rude and disrespectful, and someone feel asleep during my story to but for a player to bad mouth me in chat that's not right just because they won it doesn't give them the right to say what they said. how is that fair? so winners of a contest can tell a loser all these bad things and nothing happens? thought there was least some respected in this game.
    guess not I don't like how I was treated by one of the winners what is that teaching the incoming player it ok to disrpect another player, to the point of tears?
    Last edited by Rukiawinter; 27.10.2017 at 21:51.

Banned
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    worst part it was said in local chat for every1 to see and did anyone do anything to stop that player? nope that I know of but this is wrong that a player can do this and make a monkey out of another one.

Sorry to hear that. I don't know what happened as I left immediately after the winners were announced.

I enjoyed your story and hope to see your contribution at the next storytelling event.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Uther Lightbringer
    Rukia, I only asked players to copy/paste if they could to save time - it was not a requirement! There were a couple of people who showed disrespect by talking in public over the story readers but for the most part nearly everyone remained silent. The abusive player was promptly warned and then immediately muted for continuing after the warning.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Stella Stormsong (Aurora ArchAngel, Vivienne VoiletVeil, Rhiannon Ravens Rook, Lilly LunarLight)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukiawinter View Post
    worst part it was said in local chat for every1 to see and did anyone do anything to stop that player? nope that I know of but this is wrong that a player can do this and make a monkey out of another one.
    The player in question was warned and then muted for breaking the ToS rules about foul language and harassment.

I think this event went pretty well; most people were very cooperative and the one or two disrupting elements were dealt with (Mods's good work was noticable ,imo).

There was a good amount of participants and many listeners,maybe we could do such an event monthly? xD