Thread: Increase mass crafting limit

Increase mass crafting limit

I would suggest that the maximum limit for mass crafting (using yorick motes) would increase from 50 to a much larger number, such as 500 or 1000.

With the high number of items that need to be crafted, even at higher levels, this limit of only 50 becomes very tiring and very small near the large number of items needed for level up.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    Totally agree with this post.

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Miss Marple, Matricia
    oh yes please, I would like that too

Server
    US1
    Chars
    US1 (Armageddon, Anarky, Korruption, Execution) US2 (Kayaus, Sinizter, Extinction) EU1 (Vyrus)
    Same here.. but also worried that our 1 / 2 hour long crafting bonus potions will go to waste?
    For the Underdogs

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    I support this for those that desire it, but I would still craft in 50 lot increments.

One of the crafting buffs is a % chance to not consume motes.
    If I craft 1,000 items with one click, I have a VERY slim chance to hit the grand jackpot and not consume 1,000 motes.
    If I craft 1,000 items with 20 clicks, I have an almost guaranteed chance of saving myself 50 motes.

I suppose the law of averages would conspire to give me the same result of motes saved over a span of 10,000 - 100,000 items, but luck is fickle [especially in regards to me] and I prefer to default to the conservative method. It's a little like putting $100,000.00 on one stock versus putting $10,000.00 on 10 different stocks. I prefer to have a near guarantee of some gain than to gamble on feast or famine.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rockhard, Rockshot, Rocklord, Doc Rock
    If the limit does go up then there should be a text box to input the desired amount instead of the slider, which is a bit finicky imo even at 50.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveshoe View Post
    If the limit does go up then there should be a text box to input the desired amount instead of the slider, which is a bit finicky imo even at 50.
    I would prefer a text box even if the limit does NOT go up. That slider has always driven me nuts.

What matters is having the option to choose if I want to make more than just 50 at a time, and not be limited to that.

If I prefer to make 500 at a time, I should have that option, for whatever reason.