Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: I am probably beating a dead horse too but can't help it...
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    The biggest problem for most is that they cant unlearn the old and take in the new. What worked before doesnt work anymore so its about experimenting how to play after Starfall. All the tools are there for each class. Just need to grab them and work with them enough until right combination can be found that works for each player.
    Well said!

I am getting used to the new system and loving the adjustments that are being made for us!

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Badger Reborn, Badger66
    The biggest problem for most is that they cant unlearn the old and take in the new. What worked before doesnt work anymore so its about experimenting how to play after Starfall. All the tools are there for each class. Just need to grab them and work with them enough until right combination can be found that works for each player.
    i wonder if that's why i find the new system easier, i never really learned the old system. whatever i did my toon was headed downhill after lvl 20. now i have reborn at 50 :O , and can hold my own more or less, in zones i used to have no chance of survival.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    The problem is also assuming the player is at fault somehow rather than asking questions and finding out what the real problems may be and offering advice based on that feedback, instead of posting generic responses that do not help.