Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Patch Notes 4.1.0 - Thursday October 5
    I wasn't rude if it come somehow please accept my apologies if You saw it like this. Just there is always something. 1 thing fixed 2 things broken. Well there is one more thing. Previous Stag- speed for hunters was a good thing now it's kind of not really working. I was using speed to catch up with much faster players. Now my speed is for group that's mean that faster player is much faster then me anyway because my stag is giving him speed to. Is this really problem to put back golden wings hat back to market? Or give us new boots which at least we can buy for crown. Every hunter in game which I was talking about new 'stag' says it's an joke and waste of skill points and it's hard to not agree with that opinion. Almost whole changes with starfall have problem with working correct. Sorry for my English just started to learn . That's why I may sound rude.
    Last edited by MatStone; 11.10.2017 at 21:15.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    The very first next built will be halloween. For that built they are also working on pyrrus. The problem is that due to conflicting time scedules, it is hard to get a group together on test to thoroughly test him. They are doing their best. In the meantime lord pyrrus CAN be killed, although it is a great effort (on eu we actually managed to do it at some point). Unless you can get a good group together to finish him, you might indeed be stuck till the fix is working and you can take him down with a smaller group. It is inconvenient ofcourse if you cannot progress now, but the devs didnt do it on purpose and are trying their best to make it better. I know it is the last thing you want to hear, but please just be patient for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MatStone View Post
    That's the point . How can I complete quest if killing Lord Pyrus it's impossible . Back to my question then- WHEN?
    We unfortunately don't have an exact date yet. When we know, we'll let you and all other users know asap.

Another bug that i find is that my Priest lvl 76 cant do damage to Undadar in the Rift, he appears to be immune to all that all throw to him, how can i get credit for defeating him?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kirchhoof View Post
    Another bug that i find is that my Priest lvl 76 cant do damage to Undadar in the Rift, he appears to be immune to all that all throw to him, how can i get credit for defeating him?
    DId you send a bug report?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern and Inn Tern
    My poor Priest still can't Clementine's autograph. Bug report sent in game.