Thread: How do I gnog this Robe?
    User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    TheRobinHood, ThomasBeckett, MerlinWizard

How do I gnog this Robe?

I am a level 22 Ice Wizard. I just finished crafting 21 Epic Amorok's Icy Robes

#21 --> of the Warded Augurer. Level 21 Rare. 230 Power rating. 9 Armor. etc. etc. Permafrost Rune & Reinforce Expertise Rune.
    #20 --> of the Stout Fox. Level 21 Uncommon. 221 Power rating. 9 Armor. etc. etc. Permafrost Rune & Reinforce Magic Resist Rune.

long story short ... I also have Reinforce Armor & REinforce Vitality on other uncommon robes of lower power ratings.

How do I decide what to gnog together. The final gnog will be to add the look of my Halloween Costume.

Thanks Confused

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    I always look for the highest source. Example if I have 2 robes with vigor, I look which one is the best, and I write that down (I always write down the pieces and what I want of which piece, when I have multiple sources).
    I put the pieces in order or importance to me. I.e. the armor with the feat I want most is in the front, the less important the feat the further the armor is to the back.
    Then I take the piece I want for the stats (make sure the yellow arrow is on it). And I add the next piece in the line. When I decided I used enough sockets, or not everything I want fits, I have the feats I wanted most already on (so not going like: Aaww damn now it is full but I wish I had put ... on first).
    If you unpacked your halloween costume, it will show in the itemshop. So just while finishing the last gnog (or sooner) you select the look you want (there's arrows).

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Oh, and never gnog when drunk or tired. You'll regret it, we all did.... Also usually we advice not to use sockets under level 40, because you blurt through the levels so fast it is a bit of a waste (unless you keep all for rebirth)

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    The one thing you don't mention here are the stats on the robes. Those are actually the most important, because they are the one thing you need to choose from one particular robe.

You can choose any runes you like to go on the robe, but you must pick one set of base stats from one robe.
    Note also that having made 21 robes (if I understand your post correctly) every robe you make from now on will be rare, with improved stats and runes. I would personally recommend making a few more before choosing which you want to use. (The lower ones you can either sell, salvage, or use as gnogment "rune only" discardables.)

Most likely, you will want to use a rare as base (since it will normally have the highest stats) but it does depend which stats suit your build. As far as the runes are concerned it does just depend how many sockets you are prepared to use. At lower levels, you might not want to use many sockets, on gear you will grow out of quite soon, but of course that is a choice only you can make. If you are willing to use the sockets, I'd suggest the expertise, armour and magic resist are all worthwhile. (Vitality is too, but you probably don't need it.) If I were choosing just one, I'd go for expertise.

Permafrost I would definitely take.
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    TheRobinHood, ThomasBeckett, MerlinWizard
    Thanks guys this is all really helpful info. I am avoiding using sockets. Yea, I do write my gnogging ideas in a notebook before I start. I use the sort in my inventory and start with the first or best one.