Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Stardust: Request to extend the deadline time, please
    User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ryuh/Sneak
    Not to mention where are my socket refunds or special feats all vanished ?I’m
    Abit lost on what to do. Any advise or help would be appreciated tbh as I had the best possible hunter gear and warrior and now nothing

Kinda confusing... 800 stardust from redeem all I have lol

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    The Starfall menu (which is where you could have claimed all of your compensation items) disappeared at the beginning of January (with lots of pre-warning time). When that menu disappeared, all the sockets and compensation items disappeared as well. Right now, the only compensation that remains in the game is Stardust. This, too, will disappear shortly.

The question I ask myself, is: If a player/account had at least one toon over level 40-something, I forget exact numbers, then that account would be considered 'active', and have its stuff converted etc; and this replacement stuff would be in the Starfall menu, to be claimed by player.
    Why did all that stuff (not the dust, the replacement stuff, like toys, crowns, crafting rings, elder gear, sockets etc), not automatically go into player's inventory, when the Starfall menu was taken down?? I mean, it was that player's refund, was it not??

They had to have known absentee players would come back, I have heard it said, that accounts, and names of toons, would never be deleted, because players might come back, and it wouldn't be 'fair', if they lost what they had before/at the time they left, no matter how long they were gone for...
    There is Beauty in Madness.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Karen Souldancer
    That's a good question (well not inventory, but shop bag)
    I am guessing originally, it was so we can see exactly what we're getting.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydee View Post
    The question I ask myself, is: If a player/account had at least one toon over level 40-something, I forget exact numbers, then that account would be considered 'active', and have its stuff converted etc; and this replacement stuff would be in the Starfall menu, to be claimed by player.
    Why did all that stuff (not the dust, the replacement stuff, like toys, crowns, crafting rings, elder gear, sockets etc), not automatically go into player's inventory, when the Starfall menu was taken down?? I mean, it was that player's refund, was it not??

They had to have known absentee players would come back, I have heard it said, that accounts, and names of toons, would never be deleted, because players might come back, and it wouldn't be 'fair', if they lost what they had before/at the time they left, no matter how long they were gone for...
    If I remember correctly, the DID address this. I could be wrong and it may have been a dream

There are thousands of inactive accounts - high AND low lvl. For devs to have put everything into shop bags or inventory would have required a very long download for the update. The stardust menu made it so that we all didn't have to wait hours. I think...(as I said, I could be wrong)

The logical side of me - note I am not speaking for Mad Otter and I am not a developer
    Realistically, from a developer point of view, if there are players that have not played for 6 months to a year, there's only so much they can do. They have to keep the current and future players happy.

How much dev time (that could be spent on new content, bug fixes, releasing ios, mobile fixes, and all the rest) should be spent trying to set everything up so that players that haven't logged in for months will be happy if and when they DO log in?