Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Stardust: Request to extend the deadline time, please
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia
    But it takes time to spent 400k dust! And it is not really helpful to buy gear at the same lv! If I could choose the lv of the gear, I could spent it all in a day.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    Quote Originally Posted by Selia View Post
    If I could choose the lv of the gear, I could spent it all in a day.
    Ditto. I've been spending my stardust gradually (and it feels natural, too) as I've been leveling my 4X rebirthed toon back up to 75. She's almost done now, which means that it's almost time to do the 75, 30, 45, and 60 rebirths on my highest lvl toon....and against a deadline. Ugh. Even just an extension of a month or two would make it less painful of a prospect...

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    I received over 300k Stardust when I was level 70 and got Stardust gear. At 75 I got more Stardust gear, did the EZ and rebirthed at 76. I am now level 74 again and purchase Stardust gear every 5 or 10 levels. I find that dropped, crafted and elder gear is equal too or better than the Rare Starfall Gear I purchased. I have over 150k of Stardust left. If the Otters were to tell us to use our Stardust within the next 48 hours, I would simply buy mats to craft stuff. As a 74 Lightning Warrior that doesn't understand all the new mechanic, I was soloing bounties in the Sanctorium today, something I could never do pre Starfall. I have gear that dropped that is level 75.
    This is just my experience and POV.
    Last edited by leppurd; 06.11.2017 at 13:29.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    Also, thank you too players both in the Guild I belong too and not, for giving me Lightning Warrior Gear you find or craft! Awesome players and awesome game!

Another thought to consider when removing starfall zone is the freedust code will be useless. If some kind of basic starter gear packs could be added, then inactive players who return after Starfall zone is removed will still have a quick way to start combat immediately, without having to beg or craft gear.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpuppy View Post
    Another thought to consider when removing starfall zone is the freedust code will be useless. If some kind of basic starter gear packs could be added, then inactive players who return after Starfall zone is removed will still have a quick way to start combat immediately, without having to beg or craft gear.
    I agree with GreenPuppy that we may have some that return after the zone is gone and will need gear maybe a pop up similar to the current Starfall pop up that comes up first time they log in and offers a low cost gear pack of some sort at or near their level (or auto scaled to their level upon opening)
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Jenny The Brave, Sir Z, Princess Lyla, Miss Never
    I think lot of people try to do a rebirth so they can use their stardust for every 5-10 levels - but it is as Leppurd says sometimes better weapons/gear found then comes from the stardust.

Also without rebirthing , do all the elders and you have already a nice set to start with + I run a few lower regions and pick up some stuff that will come useful when I can do my rebirth at 90.

So as for me, it does not have to be extended and if it will be then the most would be like a month or 14 days - maybe end of Januari put on all social media: Februari 15th or Februari 28th all stardust will disappear.

Server
    US1
    I'd love to see an extension since I am still without a computer since the first week of Starfall. I should be able to get a replacement right before Christmas but that gives me a week to use the dust up ��
    ~Mystic Fox~~Foxkin~~SassyVixen~
    My sense of humor makes me answer questions literally; don't get offended if you didn't ask the right question.