Thread: Hint please- searching for Samuel

Hint please- searching for Samuel

Hello fellow players thank you for taking time to read my request.

I am stuck on the quest searching for Samuel I have the map fragment but I cannot find " the place where the forest opens, at the foot of the torn woman"

Could someone please tell me what map this forest and torn woman is located.

I thank you in advance. I am enjoying the game.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Timreh View Post
    Hello fellow players thank you for taking time to read my request.

I am stuck on the quest searching for Samuel I have the map fragment but I cannot find " the place where the forest opens, at the foot of the torn woman"

Could someone please tell me what map this forest and torn woman is located.

I thank you in advance. I am enjoying the game.
    I got stuck in the same place, so as to not make a spoiler I'll Private message you a hint.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern and Inn Tern
    Also, there is a Wiki for Villagers and Heroes that has walkthroughs for quests.

This quest is quite hard without asking for help or read guide, and I think this quest is the most asked quest by newbies in chat beside zombie town and sea caves quests.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Karen Souldancer, Hershey Pie, Ava Guardner, Chocolate Pizza, Karen Spellcaster
    I spent 2 or 3 days on this but I quite enjoyed being "stuck"! Brings back memories of single player computer games, pre-internet where there was no one to ask and you could be stuck for weeks.

It was very satisfying to find the "torn woman" and go "Ah ha!"

I might have asked if was stuck for a week. For people more eager to move on, there is always wiki or asking in game. Anyway, please don't make it easier, but if lots of people are getting stuck and frustrated, maybe add a shady NPC who will give you a hint for 10 gold

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenSouldancer View Post
    I spent 2 or 3 days on this but I quite enjoyed being "stuck"! Brings back memories of single player computer games, pre-internet where there was no one to ask and you could be stuck for weeks.

It was very satisfying to find the "torn woman" and go "Ah ha!"

I might have asked if was stuck for a week. For people more eager to move on, there is always wiki or asking in game. Anyway, please don't make it easier, but if lots of people are getting stuck and frustrated, maybe add a shady NPC who will give you a hint for 10 gold
    OMGosh I LOVE this!! What a great idea!!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    I agree. Great idea!! I like the option to make anything easier or harder, as I see fit.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Great idea!!