Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Certain Things are Difficult
    A list of all XP bonuses in game. I hope they are all.

Exclusive XP for Free to play:
    -Pie Lvl 75-90 (+ 27.5% - 30% XP)

-Gobazolla + 30%

-Party + 10% combat XP

-Master craft quest + 50% (reach the Lvl 40 and in Ardent City you unlock 4 useful quests to upgrade permanently your Crsfting Skills!)

-Elder Soul (reach the maximum level in combat. For every new level you will get a small bonus including Villager / Hero XP Boost)

XP exclusive in Item Shop:
    -Ardent Socety Membership (Hero / Villager XP boost + 50%)

-Crystal of the benevolent Hero / Villager + 20%

-Gathering tools + 5% (gathering only)

More XP with Crowns but obtainable also in game (very difficult):
    -Elixir + 20% (get free: Collect 5 Blue Zogs - Lucky Card and Daily Loging - Chest of the red Darrig)

-Elixir of the Mercenary + 10% (combat only)

-Hero / Villager Boster + 50% (get free: Lucky Card)

-Crafting tools +20 (get free: at the level 90 crafting you can fabricate the last Crafting Tool, crafting XP only + 19%)

-Holiday Hero / Villager XP Boost + 20% (get free during the events)

Infused Hero Brilliant: unique ring, obtainable by killing the dragons in the special zone "The Deep Earth". These boss drop a chest where you can find this ring (+ 10% combat XP).
    The chests have been removed, so only veteran players have at least one

Quote Originally Posted by Sighfrid View Post
    For crafting and gathering download the Autoclick.
    To increase quickly all skills you need to buy everything that increases the XP in Item Shop :P
    Aren't these forbidden, as per ToS?
    Now I know a lot of players use them, and considering the vast numbers of supplies, motes etc. needed to progress in game, I don't blame anyone for using them
    ~as long as they're not used to bully others, that is (and yes, it very much can be used as a troll tool).
    There is Beauty in Madness.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! I have all the boosts and buffs that I am able to obtain and purchase. I figured out my problem and I don't think I am going to fix it. The problem is I help people and I read the story. Someone joins the Guild and needs a lot then I help them look, the Village Vault is running low on item then I get them, someone needs a tour of The Depths or The Drom then I show them, I help with Elders, I occassionally take a day or two to organize my 28 vaults, I socialize and interact with my Guild, and there are other things. So in order to level, I need to focus on me and ignore the stories, Guildies and other players. Sadly(?) that isn't gonna happen most of the time. Thanks for the great advice. My new goal is to max by my anniversary date and not complain so much. I apologize for asking for things to be made easier. Obviously, there is a way if I put myself first.
    Last edited by leppurd; 09.12.2017 at 20:02.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by amy283 View Post
    Hi, I agree with the crafting requirements matter.
    For me it's the higher level crafting that's become a problem. I'm a nature hunter. Hunters need tons of leathers/pelts to make our equipments. Especially to get to 5 star. Here's the breakdown:
    1) lvl 75 Hat - 44 premium mox leather (1,320 for 5 star)
    2) lvl 76 armor - 64 premium mox leather (1,920)
    3) lvl 77 belt - 25 premium mox leather (750)
    4) lvl 78 gloves - 25 premium mox leather
    5) lvl 79 shoes - 25 premium mox leather
    So for common only needs 183 premium mox leathers. However, for 5 stars, one needs to craft 30x for each equip, so need a total of 5,490 premium mox leathers. I have to hunt for the leathers/pelts exclusively and using luckiniums to speed things up (still collecting and my guild mates would donate some when they have either pelt/leather).
    So if possible I would like to ask either reduce the number of leathers needed as we craft higher stars or some other suggestions on how to curb this problem since I still need to make lvl 80s equips. (Just FYI, for lvl 70-74 I didn't make any equips and use drop ones instead.) I craft not only for the exclusive runes but also stats.
    This also applies to weapons (number of beams/pigs needed). I need around 5k lvl 80 beams in order to craft a 5 star ice staff.
    Dont forget amount of gold for 5 star item. And then even then you dont get the feats you need because of randomness and luck system which is waste of gold and materials.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    EU1 Akitrie, US1 Nutmeg
    Quote Originally Posted by leppurd View Post
    The problem is I help people and I read the story. Someone joins the Guild and needs a lot then I help them look, the Village Vault is running low on item then I get them, someone needs a tour of The Depths or The Drom then I show them, I help with Elders, I occassionally take a day or two to organize my 28 vaults, I socialize and interact with my Guild, and there are other things.
    Combat might be important but what you say here are what comprise 3/4ths of the game and I would quit in a heartbeat (and I am sure many others would too) if I couldn't (or no one would) do the above...

I apologise if my wording seems to harsh but to me that's the way it is

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Jenny The Brave, Sir Z, Princess Lyla, Miss Never
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliia View Post
    Combat might be important but what you say here are what comprise 3/4ths of the game and I would quit in a heartbeat (and I am sure many others would too) if I couldn't (or no one would) do the above...

I apologise if my wording seems to harsh but to me that's the way it is
    Very true, but as leppurd said: quote ''Obviously, there is a way if I put myself first. /end quote

Sometimes you have to say and you should be able to say that in your guild: sorry, can't help just now because I'm ....
    I'm sure no one expects from anyone to drop what one is doing and go help or do or whatever.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    To leppurd: Thank you and keep up the good work!
    You are one of the many reasons this is the best gaming community around.
    As Queeny said above, there are times you can continue to work for youself instead of helping others, someone else will help in your stead.
    I, personally like to help others but realize that I can't always help everyone who needs it. (Sometimes helping too much takes away that sense of accomplishment for the helpee, ie. its too easy). I don't feel the need to rush to raise my levels. I switch off between combat, crafting, and gathering to keep some variety in the game.
    See you in game.
    Casual Ice wizard (slightly Fire) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    EU1 Akitrie, US1 Nutmeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
    Very true, but as leppurd said: quote ''Obviously, there is a way if I put myself first. /end quote

Sometimes you have to say and you should be able to say that in your guild: sorry, can't help just now because I'm ....
    I'm sure no one expects from anyone to drop what one is doing and go help or do or whatever.
    True true