Thread: Ranching - Chicken / Bugs
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Shiann, Shylah, Shilynn, Shian

Ranching - Chicken / Bugs

Not sure if this is a oversight, but anyone who has maxed ranching and still feed their chickens for max output of eggs, have to use animal treats to do so. Since chickens ask for bugs not currently available and it would be good idea to lower the ones needed, at least until the new higher zones could be added. Currently they ask for 2 bugs both Level 90 - Ancient Beetles and Ancient Oakworms. I hope this can be fixed in the next patch.

Also, pigs atm ask for Level 90 Rosy Cheek mushrooms which should be changed as well.
    Last edited by Shianntester; 09.01.2018 at 07:56. Reason: Added information

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    For maximum output you never need to feed them perfectly. If you miss few bugs here and there you will still reach the maximum in the time frame availeble. Thou might need 1-2 more feedings in that time period but still.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    All and all people put too much emphasis on the perfect happiness. It has actually quite little effect in the grand scale of things. I can max out my sheeps output with just gatherable fruits and the tools.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite

Level 90 crafting

I have gotten my tailor level to 90. I wanted to craft gear I will need as I level up, getting to 5 stars on each needed recipe. Unfortunately the level 90 ice hat needs an ingredient( badge or blazon or such) that needs level 90 Rosy ___ mushroom, which is not yet available. I'm sure the other crafts will also have similar limitations.
    After you do bounty runs to increase XP( a job in itself), its nice to work on crafting to keep those levels up. As more and more people get stuck in Glendergan grinding to level xp, there will be the need for high level gathers.
    Devs, please hurry with the advanced levels!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    it would be great to have an open zone for all higher level wild gathers restricted by gathering level instead of combat so that we can craft high level items.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Karen Souldancer
    yep, like gogo said, just feed them any kind of bug.

It seems like the devs made a choice to put the level cap at 90 instead of 85 or 86 to give us something to do. So even though it's imperfect with missing items, I'm glad to get a bit of a head start for the next release.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    For maximum output you never need to feed them perfectly. If you miss few bugs here and there you will still reach the maximum in the time frame availeble. Thou might need 1-2 more feedings in that time period but still.
    Even so, it's an oversight that needs to be rectified. With any other bug (pardon the pun) people like to report them.