Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread: Patch Notes 4.8
    Royal Guardian Angelina Copperscale's Avatar
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    AngelinaCopperscale
    Quote Originally Posted by FaunaG View Post
    So, the whole new movement thing: not as painful as I'd feared (like above poster said) but I do have one issue. Whenever I cast any heal spell (cure,shield, etc) after combat, it dismounts me and doesn't remount me. I have to click the icon or press the hotkey in order to mount again. I had to stop using the invisi-mount due to this because I couldn't see that I'd not mounted again until I took off running and going super slow.
    I thought that would bother me more than it does. I kinda miss simply jumping in place too, but I can always dismount my feet if I want to do that. maybe someday they'll have auto-mount remount us after spells that don't put us into combat and maybe they'll set up all mounts to be able to jump in place. it seems like our Free Realms horses could all jump in place and I'd certainly overlook any implausibility regarding this if this were to be implemented here. it's a mystical land, after all. plus everybody in this game just loves jumping in place for some reason!

I also have to dismount to /dance. the /sit emote dismounts me automatically but the /dance emote does not. perhaps someday the /dance one will dismount us as well. for now I can dismount my feet if I want to dance. I'm just happy I can make my slowpoke alts go fast now, that was making me crazy before.

So, the whole new movement thing: not as painful as I'd feared (like above poster said) but I do have one issue. Whenever I cast any heal spell (cure,shield, etc) after combat, it dismounts me and doesn't remount me. I have to click the icon or press the hotkey in order to mount again. I had to stop using the invisi-mount due to this because I couldn't see that I'd not mounted again until I took off running and going super slow.
    So that is why I kept not remounting today :P
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    I am really enjoying this patch: the new areas, the thought put in to the quests and giving us replayable content, the auto mount and so many other things that I notice when I am in game (that I can't think of now). Thank you for the love and commitment you have towards the game and the community. You really listen to us and give us what we ask for within reason. All you do is appreciated very much. Thank you!!

I have the following issues: elders level, I see the points on the screen for killing the kgs, but the total counter for the elders level is at zero. example: I kill a kg, I get 28,9k elders points, but the counter shows 0/611,2m. I killed kgs in several zones, the counter is always at 0/611,2m.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I have the following issues: elders level, I see the points on the screen for killing the kgs, but the total counter for the elders level is at zero. example: I kill a kg, I get 28,9k elders points, but the counter shows 0/611,2m. I killed kgs in several zones, the counter is always at 0/611,2m.
    Did you bug report it as well as post here? Another lvl 90 player mentioned this to me and I passed it along last week.

Of course the bug report is out.

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Witch
    I have the same as Hulk 0/ XXX, but the % display is probably increasing because I have a lower eldest level, so this is better visible to me.

~Real Life......das ist doch das Game mit der geilen Grafik und der sche*** Story

Hinfallen ,Respawnen ,Krönchen richten und weiter kämpfen !

Server
    US1
    Chars
    WickedChar, Mischief Managed, Lady Char, WildChar
    I've just noticed that this is the same on my wizard, when I cast inner fire.