Thread: Ranching with New Boars
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Braedraza/Torrel D/Hunter Frost/Red Sky

Ranching with New Boars

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue feeding animal when the boars are to close to them.
    My boars are now level 22 and bigger then my fully mature sheep but if the boar and sheep are next to each other, the boar blocks the ability to get an image from the sheep to feed it what it want to eat. You have to wait the them to separate and kennel the Boars so you can feed the other animals.

Any ideas on a fix/solution to this??

Braedraza/Torrel D
    US1
    Braedraza1
    US2

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    My boars haven't grown big enough (yet) to get in the way. Maybe the solution might be to feed all of the boars first so they go to sleep & don't get in the way when you're trying to feed the sheep? (I've been known to strategically feed the critters so that the pain-in-the-neck ones go to sleep first!) LOL

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rockbane, Rockshot, Rocklord, Doc Rock, Rockette
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    My boars haven't grown big enough (yet) to get in the way. Maybe the solution might be to feed all of the boars first so they go to sleep & don't get in the way when you're trying to feed the sheep? (I've been known to strategically feed the critters so that the pain-in-the-neck ones go to sleep first!) LOL
    That tactic works with small children as well, fyi

My sheep get up and wander when asleep and have blocked me from feeding one behind it so that may still be a problem even if fed first
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Karen Souldancer
    Brae, have you tried putting the camera overhead?
    Kaya, if animals are sleep walking, going to your kennel and moving/save changes usually fixes it.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenSouldancer View Post
    Kaya, if animals are sleep walking, going to your kennel and moving/save changes usually fixes it.
    I have to do that sometimes myself, drag the camera so it looks down at the animal pen.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSouldancer View Post
    I knew that worked for sheep that did not wake up Advised Layla on Sat to do just that LoL but not for sleepwalking
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1