Thread: Fan Friday Feb 2- Feb 9

Fan Friday Feb 2- Feb 9

Wow, so many submissions this week!!! Love them all! So as ever, please remember that we keep a pool, meaning if you do not see your work here this week, you will very likely see it next week. Really wonderful stuff, everyone! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all who submitted.

• First Place: Sunny Dazzles (EU1) - 'A Dragon Valentine for the Otterly Mad Otters -- oh, and, hint, hint, Otters, sure would love a Dragon Mount!'
    • Second Place: Vordigan (US1) - 'Schooled'
    • Third Place: Zarola (US1) - 'Everytime I level, I release my Inner Dragon!'

By Sunny Dazzles

By Vordigan

By Zarola

Congrats everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post

• First Place: Sunny Dazzles (EU1) - 'A Dragon Valentine for the Otterly Mad Otters -- oh, and, hint, hint, Otters, sure would love a Dragon Mount!'

Indeed, once we have some dragons on this week submissions, that must mean something indeed, lol!

Congratulations everyone great stuff! Oh, that 2nd place is mine! Thank ya. Also, I've been wanting dragon mounts since forever.

Thanks and congratulations everyone happy Valentines Day

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Whoa that looks great Dawn! Love the outfit, I hope devs have a good look at it too.
    Grats all winners

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Madd Mary, Moondragon, Mary Stuart
    Congrats to the winners!!! Great job!! WTG Jazz Mann!!!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Congratulations!

Congrats everyone! Love the dragon theme of two of the submissions!

Quote Originally Posted by Elan Dark View Post
    Congrats everyone!
    Indeed, once we have some dragons on this week submissions, that must mean something indeed, lol!
    LoL Elan

Zarola That is me too especially when I soloed Keppel the first time I was in the zone this last week (2nd time was not so great except that I ran into the Warden there with the high level player that had partied with me to help me and was transferred to the Deep Earth & met my 2nd Dragon which was AWESOME (not sure I received credit though since it was L75 and I am not and I did not fight it) )
    Kaya Kittyfeathers Priest US1

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Jenny The Brave, Sir Z, Princess Lyla, Miss Never
    Great entries and nr 1 seems to be a new Sighfrid