Thread: Please fix Fredericks Guile
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite

Please fix Fredericks Guile

Its been over a month now that I haven't triggered fredericks guile while crafting using motes. I have bug reported it.
    I do hope this is not like the 160+ per level for top end XP leveling. A way to slow down the advancement to level 90 crafting. This hurts even the lower level crafting as you expend motes faster.
    Please try and fix this asap. Thank you

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Weird....I've not had an issue with guile...It pops as it always has. Are you using the items that will help trigger it? <ie wearing your crafting bling, using triads, etc> ?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    Yes, I'm using highest level jewelry I can plus highest level triads. I recently did a verify and came back that I was ok. So if yours is working then I must have something wrong. If a dev has any ideas, please let me know.
    Casual Ice wizard (slightly Fire) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    What level crafting gear do you have and all types combined? Just wondering if it's that jewelry maybe?

I'll double check when I log in on my toons.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    What level crafting gear do you have and all types combined? Just wondering if it's that jewelry maybe?

I'll double check when I log in on my toons.
    For what it's worth, all my jewelry is 80....and triads are as well. (just posting for later comparison)

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    I just went with my lvl 80 toon, with all crafting jewelry gnogmented onto 3 pieces of crafting gear,

I am happy to report the first and sixth pass today I got Friedreich's Guile. V&H Frederich's guile.jpg

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    Like I said, it must be something with my character. Thank you all for checking on your own. Maybe I'll try some older lower level jewelry and see if I can get it to trigger.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    How embarassing. I did a lot of crafting today and kept watch on my motes. I AM getting Freds guile, I just don't get the blue message that I have triggered it. Thanks for all your help everyone.
    This thread can be closed if it makes any difference

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostalite View Post
    How embarassing. I did a lot of crafting today and kept watch on my motes. I AM getting Freds guile, I just don't get the blue message that I have triggered it. Thanks for all your help everyone.
    This thread can be closed if it makes any difference
    WOOT!! Good to hear!!