Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Rumors
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Only two mods on US1!! and they are under 18!!! Made my day!!
    Mine too!!

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    You failed to address the rumor about whether or not you guys hold hands when you sleep.
    SeaOtters_Sleeping.jpg

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    I know how that one got started,Layla. They were all holding hands singing "Kumbaya" (spelling?)
    Casual Ice wizard (slightly Fire) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Zyani, Borghilde, Jitlayda, Rafiya, Kalida
    Are these serious??
    Some are ridiculous and look like coming from comics, doubt any would take those serious.

I think this should be one of the daily challenges. Who can make up the most outrageous rumor for their server

Seriously, I play on US1 all the time and never heard any of those. Maybe they are floating around on the other servers. Never been on one of the other servers because I heard that they _________________________ (fill in your favorite rumor )

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    EU1 Akitrie, US1 Nutmeg
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    I think this should be one of the daily challenges. Who can make up the most outrageous rumor for their server

Seriously, I play on US1 all the time and never heard any of those. Maybe they are floating around on the other servers. Never been on one of the other servers because I heard that they _________________________ (fill in your favorite rumor )
    On EU1 we throw rotten eggs and give new players poisoned cookies :') No, not really (I guess?) but I love this idea.