Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Thread: US3 Guild Villages
    The village, Royal City (guild, The Cult) has been converted to private.

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Merca Sylvan, Merca Celestoria
    The Solo Fighters request the conversion of Hadleigh City to a private village. Currently 41 of 60 residents are members of the guild, including the mayor, Merca Sylvan, who has the gold required for the conversion in her inventory. Thank you

Hadleigh City has been converted.

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Merca Sylvan, Merca Celestoria
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Shadow View Post
    The guild Forsaken would like to make Forsaken City into a guild village. We only have 33 members out of 60 in the village but we hold majority of the village, and the others outside of the guild have not been active since we have moved most of our members in. Making this into a guild village will allow us to move the rest of our members in and get projects done.
    Guild Leader- Ravens Shadow
    Mayor- Ravens Shadow
    I am petitioning that this request be denied. you are not the mayor of Forsaken Village, you don't even live in that village.

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Ravens Shadow
    Ok everyone this was made before we all left the village forsaken when i was mayor of it.

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Chezzy,Cassa
    Brigade- Lead by Chezzy us3
    Brigade

a subdivision of an army, typically consisting of a small number of infantry battalions and/or other units and often forming part of a division.
    "he commanded a brigade of 3,000 men"
    synonyms: unit, contingent, battalion, regiment, division, squadron, company, platoon, section, corps, troop
    "a brigade of soldiers"

That is the name of the guild && guild village
    i am guild leader && village mayor.
    If you are looking for an active us3 server guild it is us!
    We gather and work on projects for the village as a group, we fight bounties and quest together or just chat in the guild chat tab.
    We would love to have active members no matter the level come chat and play with us.

Aesthetic requests the conversion of El Dorado City to a private village. Currently 41 of 60 residents are members of the guild, including the mayor, Buckaroo Banzai, I have the gold in my inventory for the price, I'm Rikki Tikki Tavi Thank you US3

the pic below will show the 41

here is a pic
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...25/unknown.png
    Last edited by Rikki Tikki Tavi; 12.06.2018 at 14:50.

Server
    US3
    Chars
    TinyRed the Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub15 View Post
    Hey I'm interested in Joining your guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Chezzy View Post
    Brigade- Lead by Chezzy us3
    Brigade

a subdivision of an army, typically consisting of a small number of infantry battalions and/or other units and often forming part of a division.
    "he commanded a brigade of 3,000 men"
    synonyms: unit, contingent, battalion, regiment, division, squadron, company, platoon, section, corps, troop
    "a brigade of soldiers"

That is the name of the guild && guild village
    i am guild leader && village mayor.
    If you are looking for an active us3 server guild it is us!
    We gather and work on projects for the village as a group, we fight bounties and quest together or just chat in the guild chat tab.
    We would love to have active members no matter the level come chat and play with us.
    Hey I'm interested in Joining your guild