Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Thread: US3 Guild Villages
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Mercenaries Guild is requesting Guild City status for Dodge City. Currently there are 41 guild members living in Dodge City. Gold is available from the mayor/guild leader, Frigga III.
    Thank you, Frigga III
    Sarah posted this :
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    We haven't altered the system tech to 50 yet, we are simply requiring that if open villages on US3 would like to be made private, they need to have 50 guild members living there. In other words, since our system tech hasn't changed, private villages will not automatically be made open again if they slip under 50.

Basically, because of the housing shortage on US3, we would prefer not to close villages which still have lots of housing available in them. So we'd like villages to be as full possible before we close them.
    Last edited by IrishElf; Yesterday at 14:49.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Tikki Tavi View Post
    Aesthetic requests the conversion of El Dorado City to a private village. Currently 41 of 60 residents are members of the guild, including the mayor, Buckaroo Banzai, I have the gold in my inventory for the price, I'm Rikki Tikki Tavi Thank you US3

the pic below will show the 41

here is a pic
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...25/unknown.png
    Sarah posted this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    We haven't altered the system tech to 50 yet, we are simply requiring that if open villages on US3 would like to be made private, they need to have 50 guild members living there. In other words, since our system tech hasn't changed, private villages will not automatically be made open again if they slip under 50.

Basically, because of the housing shortage on US3, we would prefer not to close villages which still have lots of housing available in them. So we'd like villages to be as full possible before we close them.

El Dorado City and Dodge City have both been converted.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    I guess the policy changed again