Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Thread: US3 Guild Villages
    Hey! Can we have our village made private please? Our guild is the Dark Phoenix and we occupy Midnight City. Guild Leader is Thwack and I am mayor. We currently have 50 guild members living in town. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Could someone please update the OP in regard to items and the required number of residents/guild members?
    That would be awesome~ I spent a few good hours looking for the town items until I realize they weren't in the knowledge book or in the crafting option. I've also seen players unaware of the lowered 40 change. It would be nice to get a clear answer of what is needed without having to read through all the comments~

I'm still not sure if I'm missing something since it's been awhile since my request and haven't heard from the awesome otters.

Sorry about the delay here, folks! Your villages will be converted within the next few days.

We will get this thread updated, closed, and replaced with a new post. In the meantime, can I ask everyone from here on out, to please submit Customer Support Tickets when requesting village conversions. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    Sorry about the delay here, folks! Your villages will be converted within the next few days.

We will get this thread updated, closed, and replaced with a new post. In the meantime, can I ask everyone from here on out, to please submit Customer Support Tickets when requesting village conversions. Thank you!
    Will villagers not in the guild still have an opportunity to request keeping the village open?

I am going to close this thread now, since it is no longer current. Please see this post regarding our policy for village conversions. Thanks!